The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Take Vicodin, you fag.

drugsrbad.jpg

If you take vicodin when you're not even in any real pain, then you're just a loser. All you do is sit around while you're on it cuz you feel too weak to walk. seriously, who wants to feel like that?

Anyways, I am excellent today. Had one of the best nights last night cuz it was the best Bodom show I've been to so far. Met a lot of band guys including Janne, took pics and all of that. Just got my other 007 game in the mail (it's for Nintendo 64) and perhaps I'll go play some beerpong tonight. I think this will be a good weekend :)

Pft, everyone knows Vicodin makes you super grumpy, grow a cane out of your hand, and make you solve insane medical riddles that you normaly would never think of, let alone come across

Vike's never made me grumpy, actually. Just made me kinda groggy, but insanely happy... and yeah, smarter :lol: Definitely felt like I had a clearer view of things while on it. Wish I had a stress fracture and was in excruciating pain everyday!

But seriously, don't take it. Next thing you know, you'll be taking it recreationally, will start experimenting with other stuff and THEN you and your mom will be completely tore apart because she'll be pissed she has to send you to rehab for a heroin addiction. Take 1000mg of Ibuprofen if you're in pain, but don't get close to any Hydrocodone.

Vike's never made me grumpy, actually. Just made me kinda groggy, but insanely happy... and yeah, smarter :lol: Definitely felt like I had a clearer view of things while on it. Wish I had a stress fracture and was in excruciating pain everyday!

But seriously, don't take it. Next thing you know, you'll be taking it recreationally, will start experimenting with other stuff and THEN you and your mom will be completely tore apart because she'll be pissed she has to send you to rehab for a heroin addiction. Take 1000mg of Ibuprofen if you're in pain, but don't get close to any Hydrocodone.

Heh, thanks. :)

I finished taking my antibiotics today. While the urge to eat is back for me, the recurring nausea has not left. Fuck.

I finished taking my antibiotics today. While the urge to eat is back for me, the recurring nausea has not left. Fuck.

Protip: Smoke a bowl.

How am I? I'm drunk, alone, it's 1:47 ante meridiem, and I'm aimlessly wandering around the internet (per usual.)

I think it's time for bed.