The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^a day has 24 hours... it's weekend, so say you sleep for 11 hours... that gives you 13 hours...times 2... you'll be fine

Well, I want to go there saturday too. :p So I'd have saturday morning (4 hours) and sunday (9 hours) ...but I won't study 9 hours without having one or two breaks. ;) And I also won't study sooo long on sunday, the latest is 20.

Sooo well, I'll try to learn everything I need to know about those topics in maths within 10 hours of studying. Hm, I could make it. :)

Well, I want to go there saturday too. :p So I'd have saturday morning (4 hours) and sunday (9 hours) ...but I won't study 9 hours without having one or two breaks. ;) And I also won't study sooo long on sunday, the latest is 20.

Sooo well, I'll try to learn everything I need to know about those topics in maths within 10 hours of studying. Hm, I could make it. :)

10 hours :zombie:!!! didn't school just start again in september? i mean, how much can you have seen? :lol:
anyway, good luck :lol: 10 hours, damn :ill:

i'm fine btw, i'm going to sell a demo of this band tomorrow :headbang: go rommy, go go!

I was wondering if you knew Predatoria, they are very known in Limburg since like 3 years.?
I'll keep those names in mind for if they play somewhere around.:)

ah right, you were from limburg...

:erk:

they're playing in antwerp on oktober 10th(only them) and 11(with gorefest n suhrim, ...) too
i get free entrance... yey me :Smokin: