The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Nostalgia isn't a bad thing : /
Today was neat. None of my managers or assistant managers were working today, so I did barely anything.
Tomorrow to Toronto for concert + malarky, going to be quite fun.

It can be, i've found out that i'm only ever nostalgic when i hear old game tunes, or see screenshots from old games

makes me realise how much of a fucking nerd i am :lol:

I've been digging old Colonization tunes, amiga style, for hte past few days :erk:

I'm not sure i how feel.
I'm in school and I have a headache. and there little n00bies running around.
pissing me off.

Also trying not to let myself fall for someone... someone that i know it could never work with. ;/

Sigghhh. not a good day.

Being a teenager is nowhere near as hard as you make it seem. Just go through life with the knowledge that relationships at this age essentially mean fuck all and you'll be fine.

I'm not sure i how feel.
I'm in school and I have a headache. and there little n00bies running around.
pissing me off.

Also trying not to let myself fall for someone... someone that i know it could never work with. ;/

Sigghhh. not a good day.

You are upset there are people who are younger than you that go to your school?

What Swabs said. Chill the fuck out, life is as hard as you want it to be.

Being a teenager is nowhere near as hard as you make it seem. Just go through life with the knowledge that relationships at this age essentially mean fuck all and you'll be fine.

No. I'm pissed off that they're running about, screaming, when I have a headache. And yaknow they're year 8. Surely they'd have a little common sense.
But yaknow I was like that in year8, so I can't really talk.

& Thanks :lol:

why don't you go in coma and wake up after you're graduated and with a family to support and live a grandpa life.

Let people live and enjoy her life at any age.

I could be in a better mood. But I could be in a worser one.
In paaaaaain. sobbb. :(
and trying to convince my 4 year old cousin there's nothing on fucking playhouse disney >.<
I feel better from yesterday :)