The return of the "How are you today?" thread

It's been an eventful day.

My nursing instructor neglects to tell me a week ago that my competency exam re-take is this Wednesday. I scored a 95% on one of my evaluations on the exam, and still failed because apparently, adjusting the bed is far more important than the actual procedure itself. *facepalm* Honestly, I don't get that.

it's the crowd that makes the Alestorm shows seem awesome. Actually their performance is somewhat sloppy :lol:

I'm a bit ill, but actally I just needed some time off from school. So today is just gonna be a lot of watching (scary) movies, Friends and Sex and the City, forumming, playing guitar and singing. Guess I'm fine with that :)

I am tiiiiiiiired.

I spent several hours studying and slaving over my procedure guide. The exam is tomorrow and goddamn, the antichrist of nursing is giving the evaluation once again. Except this time, I'm kicking ass. No doubt about it.

Viel Erfolg!! Bald hast du's hinter dir!

Was hast du als LK/GK?

Ich hatte Geschichte und Deutsch als LK, Englisch als 3. und Mathe als 4. (mündliche Prüfung).

Das LK/GK System gibt's ja gar nicht mehr, es gibt nur noch 4-stündige Haupt- und 2-stündige Nebenfächer, wobei Deutsch, Mathe und eine Fremdsprache Pflichtwahlen sind. Also weniger Handlungsspielraum... Demzufolge hab ich:
Deutsch
Mathe
Englisch
Französisch
Geschichte (mdl. Prüfung)

Nach dem Abitur dann erstmal Wacken, anschließend Zivi :loco:

Necrö;8130519 said:
Das LK/GK System gibt's ja gar nicht mehr, es gibt nur noch 4-stündige Haupt- und 2-stündige Nebenfächer, wobei Deutsch, Mathe und eine Fremdsprache Pflichtwahlen sind. Also weniger Handlungsspielraum... Demzufolge hab ich:
Deutsch
Mathe
Englisch
Französisch
Geschichte (mdl. Prüfung)

Nach dem Abitur dann erstmal Wacken, anschließend Zivi :loco:

Wacken? o_O...Bei den Bands...:erk:

Du ist auchs eine bande getroffen:erk: Haben si luftwaffe eine?

Nein, dast es sauerkraten nein den schutchstaffel vifil est schnell:erk: