The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm doing quite well. Just relaxing and playing Star Fox Assault.

I've been in love with the Star Fox games since I was about six or seven years old. I'm practically worshiped by a few of my friends for my score on Star Fox 64. None of them can beat it. :lol:

I'm good, but a bit pissed off at my mom because she did not wake me up today so I could drop her off at work and keep the car and she left a note on the table that said ''if you keep the car, pick me up at 6.'' the car is parked at her job, which is 4 km away from my house :erk:. And I can't take my bike because it's broken.

^ How can you know ?
I think they might be friends IRL

Except me :lol:

Very true, but I am catching up to your score very rapidly. I've gotten more medals in more areas. I'm aiming for about 400 kills in the Area 6 Defense Station. The maximum is about 520, I do believe. I've already gotten about 350.

Soon, my friend, you will be dethroned. :lol:

Recovering from my prom night.Thanx god highschool is finaly over

Ah, I remember my prom. When I started high school, I vowed I wouldn't go to any of my proms. Freshman prom, I didn't have a date and had no interest. Sophomore prom, my then-boyfriend was too cheap to even buy me a corsage, so prom was out of the question. Junior prom, I transferred to another school district and my then-boyfriend lived out of state. Senior prom, I was convinced to go and had the time of my life, but damn were my legs sore :lol: