The return of the "How are you today?" thread

oh fuck, I gotta prepare two oral exams for tomorrow :erk:

ahwell, doesn't matter really... No matter how I'll do, I'll pass anyway :D

Ah, I remember my prom. When I started high school, I vowed I wouldn't go to any of my proms. Freshman prom, I didn't have a date and had no interest. Sophomore prom, my then-boyfriend was too cheap to even buy me a corsage, so prom was out of the question. Junior prom, I transferred to another school district and my then-boyfriend lived out of state. Senior prom, I was convinced to go and had the time of my life, but damn were my legs sore :lol:

Yeah,well here its almost impossible not to go prom night,no matter how boring that can be,but we have only one prom in highschool.Anyway,it was awesome,eventhough i thought its going to be horrible.Me and my friend won all dancing competitions,and i got huge Maybelline make up set.After prom,some of us went to some club and continued a party.I came home at 9 am,and the worst part is that at 10 am i had to go to chemistry classess.:ill:

Ah, tooshay. Now you know just how special you are in my heart since I choose to endure mental images of flaccid in my mind just to read your words and reply to you :)

-edit: I apologize for sounding extremely homosexual right now, I am not in the right mind. Although I suppose I hardly am.

I am feeling awesome x9000.

Heading to Nummirock tomorrow! Got all alcohol fixed,got ride fixed,got tent fixed and got company fixed! This will be fun shit!!!