The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Kind of odd. I found out today that my parents messed around with an ouija board before I was born and it told them that they were going to give birth to a girl.

But then again, I'm good otherwise because I may have found the perfect job opportunity. :D

Kind of odd. I found out today that my parents messed around with an ouija board before I was born and it told them that they were going to give birth to a girl.

We'll you've gotta consider that the chances of having one or the other sex are only 50%... so its not like it determined you as a person or something. I dont believe in those things anyway. :p

At the moment I am melting away in my 85* room due to summer + way too many heat producing electrical devices in here :erk:

I feel fucking great !! my birthday party was awesome, we had a lot of fun. My boyfriend and our friends teamed up and got me a $175 gift certificate at my local music shop, and my grandparents also gave me money so I can basically buy a new amp without paying anything myself, that is awesome. Also, my bf got me a picture frame and he said that's for putting a picture of us together, it's cute !!! He also wrote me a love letter.. And my parents got me the swimming suit Ive wanted for so long, and my guitar. And my sister got me cool shoes.

Oh and one of my friends gave me vodka. Lots of vodka. !!!!!!

I can't recall the last time I drank Vodka in any other form than a White Russian.

So, we who graduated had a party in our school monday night. Fucking hell, it was really intense. People vomiting in every corner, shitting on the rooftops, smashing sculptures made by students in the garden, smoking shit on the rooftop, SHITTING on said rooftop... I got my legs waxed by a friend as an act of revenge, because last weekend I threw that girl into a pond, and she was wearing all white. Goddamnit, it looks so creepy :zombie:
In the next morning, when nobody could move anymore, I (with our graduation band ELEKTRÖPUSSY ) got to play a couple of songs for the kids. It was awesome, I think.
That band will probably be extended into a real band, with own songs 'n shit. :)

I slept from 3PM till 9:30AM

Try this:
sketolene1.jpg

It works!
At least for Thai mosquitos...