The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm doing pretty well right now. It's almost the weekend, and I'm going to my grandparents' house for Father's Day. Should be a good time.

We haven't done that in a while and I've improved my scores greatly and have gotten new medals.

Every time a friend of mine tries to beat my high score, I wind up bumping the score up about 50-100 points. It's lovely. :lol:

What's your new high score? And the only medal I'm missing is Sector Z, so unless you have them all now, you still haven't beaten me in that category :p

Papa came home drunk again didn't he. :(
Those bruises aren't from sports, are they?
mg12.jpg

I'm good... but kinda worried... 40 ppl confirmed they would attend my birthday party. It's okay since they're all my friends. but now my guitarist has started to invite even more people, telling them to bring friends sa my band is playing that night

My birthday party is going to turn into an open house... with people I don't even know :lol:

My lip is sore. Fucking piercing. I'm really gonna feel that tomorrow morning. :/
I'm in a good mood anyway :D

pwned.

I'm good... but kinda worried... 40 ppl confirmed they would attend my birthday party. It's okay since they're all my friends. but now my guitarist has started to invite even more people, telling them to bring friends sa my band is playing that night

My birthday party is going to turn into an open house... with people I don't even know :lol:

Stop pretending you have friends, and a talented band.

I was bored. But I've been entertained. Just had a conversation with my friend on Microphone and me on Webcam :lol:
:L so Yeah that was interesting.

I'm very indecisive today. I cannot stand living with my parents any longer and my options for moving out are very limited since I'm jobless. A few friends are offering their places, but of course, I know I'm going to have to pay rent, which means I need a job. I'm looking for a job, but I'm not sure if I want to get one since:

a) I'm a college freshman and will need to focus a lot of my attention on school if I want to get my full nursing degree.
b) I have a boyfriend who's also still in school and who needs to know that his girlfriend hasn't turned into some kind of workaholic robot who only focus on school and work. I don't want to risk my relationship.
c) I haven't gotten the proper driver's license yet. There are three different licenses in my state that you have to get before you can drive on your own with no restrictions. I'm still under restrictions, sadly.

A few of my friends said "Get a job." but I'm still not very sure. Decisions, decisions...

:mad:Missed my cousin's engagement for gay ass fucking school play rehearsal that I HAD to go to where some people fucked up their fucking lines :mad: