The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i just got over some pretty bad hives from eating olive oil ... it was fucking horribal .. ive never scratched so much in my life

Vodka is the fuckin best. I have some sweet vodka for tomorrow.

Vodka001.jpg

shitfaced...
fucked up..
the things don't happen that well I want tthem to.
the first rehearse of my new band was terrible :erk:
I doN'tr know I'm dejected...:yell:

I had sex about four hours ago, with a girl from work. After leaving my g/f, rebound sex was just what i needed. I feel awesome, even though i'm flying to manchester tomorrow for some talks and i hate manchester.

I love you all :p

just got done eatin some tasty pussy .. if i had it my way i would sleep with my tongue inside of her , but i guess im not allowed :erk:

Well long time no see on this board. Well I am back and hungover as fuck on christmas day (24:th in Sweden so suck my ass nibblet noob fuck). Sitting in Abu Dhabi staring red eyed into the computer screen. Notice a lot of new people on the board. Got some questions to post once I find what is left of my brain. Anyway gonna eye the board from now on and raise the bar!

I just woke up and is it is 9:30 AM. It's Christmas Eve, so, I'm going to my sisters for dinner later on. My Mom's in the kitchen making me eggs..^_^! I'm going to work on my accounting. Ugh...I have 5 projects to do over the break.