The return of the "How are you today?" thread

And isn't that like the 4th time you have been to see them?
lolz... err... first time... close enough :lol:
yes... yesterday i lost my battlelore-virginity... at least that's what they said at the end of the gig :lol:
lolz, i'm cursing myself i didn't go to their signing session, i lost track of time.

lolz... err... first time... close enough :lol:
yes... yesterday i lost my battlelore-virginity... at least that's what they said at the end of the gig :lol:
lolz, i'm cursing myself i didn't go to their signing session, i lost track of time.

That's it! I'm suing you! You went to a gig but did not get stuff signed! :lol:

And Battlelore-Virginity... That's a wierd way to describe it.

thnx for the sweetness :)

No worries!

Today i'm just cold and getting a headache from it. Later on, gonna excercize and then go to sleep while listening to some more music.

I had a really exciting day at work today. I had an adrenaline rush that lasted for hours...

Long story short: a client tried to assault me.

But as he was lunging at me as I was pointing my little finger to him, screaming "back off!", this other client stepped in between, while shouting "This is staff! She is a woman!!" and pushed him to the floor. Saved me from a potential broken nose.

High fucking five!!

I saw a friend today who I hadn't seen in probably 6 months, went out to lunch. We traded stories. When sharing boy stories I thought I took the cake with Daniel. Turns out she married a friend who's in the army (for the money). They've got most convinced they're in love :lol:. More power to her. I have her my tale and all she said was "Keep him intrigued. It'll be easy, use your freak sense of humor and wit. He's yours.*high five*"

tomorrow is my student's "baptism" so I won't be here. I'm staying over at my sister's

you are gonna be so pissed :lol:

Waiting for the bathroom to be free. I hate sharing it with 2 other girls who need an awful lot of time in the bathroom in the morning :Smug: