The return of the "How are you today?" thread

it's 100% your fault .
Excuse you. How are you to even judge that? I was only at fault for my car hitting the center divider. the other 2 cars who smashed into me were at the fault of their own accidents. Even the fucking police report admits to that. They were speeding so much that they could not brake in time to stop from hitting me. Legally, if your vehicle has stopped on the road, and if someone hits you, it's their fault.

Wait you didn't even lose your license?
Yes, I did :( It has been suspended for 1 year now.

Yeah I think they were a little harsh for your first offense.

There are people here who have like 10 -15 D.U.I. s and have never even gone to jail.

damn 10-15?!! now those are people who most definitely need be behind bars. What keeps them out of jail? I'm guessing it's money?

Let's just stop the argument here. If you want to continue doing so, take it to your own threads/pms/MSN. It's kind of lame to keep seeing "NO U" all the time, and it's not the first time it's happened.

Strangled with headphones, kicked him in the lungs which knocked the wind and him outta the chair, shoved his head under the table and beat his back. I'm still not finished kicking his ass though since I ran outta time :/ I will finish if I see him again

I am feeling sore, due to the concert last night. (Bodom kicked off their Australian tour in Brisbane).
My ears are still ringing! Alexi was sick though, he was coughing and spitting all night.
And he threw up behind the amps into a bucket. While playing a solo!
Anyways, today I plan on looking at a Moped or Scooter thing, because fuel is expensive!

Feel like shit, mums trying to get more money out of dad, he can barely put food in the fridge, im stuck in the middle as usual wishing that i knew id be just an inconvinience BEFORE i was born so i could abort myself or something. Plus im sick, took some pain killers but they are yet to kick in.

Feel like shit, mums trying to get more money out of dad, he can barely put food in the fridge, im stuck in the middle as usual wishing that i knew id be just an inconvinience BEFORE i was born so i could abort myself or something. Plus im sick, took some pain killers but they are yet to kick in.

sorry to hear that. but hang in there. things will probably work out one way or another.

^ thnx, day progressed and got a hell of a lot worse. But now im listening to music way to loud, eating chocolate and thinking about the Bodom concert in a couple of days... Its one of those times where im not sure if a should be crying mi guts out or not or celebrating.