The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm tired and beaten to fucking shit thanks to the unforgettable At The Gates gig in NY last night. It was easily the most violent, brutal, constant, insane crowd I've ever been in. I have bruises all over my arms, ribs and stomach... and think I have some coming on my face and legs from being kicked by crowdsurfers and kneed. Just twitching hurts! ATG fucking rocked even though I was near passing out for majority of their set.

how i feel today pissed of and this very much shit why does all have to work bad for me today what a fucked up day damn hey i cant find nothing shit this is how i feel today:puke::puke::puke::puke::zombie::puke::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. :erk:

You are one mean dude. But then again, I think everyone here is at some point. :zombie:

I'm doing okay I guess. I'm trying to stay away from this place as much so that my productivity at work will go up. Hope everyone is doing well.

At the Gates, so much fun. Like LR, I found some nice brusies on the body, neck ache, all the stuff that goes with going to a fantastic show.

Bubble bath anyone?

I'm exhausted. I had to clean since my brother's flying in for a visit..

*sigh* I'm not gonna lie and say "This place is a mess", this place is the cleanest it's ever been. :lol: