The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Tired, and shitty. Woke up at 2:30pm and have to work the glorious shift of 5-midnight tonight. D:

Debating seeing Gary Numan in Toronto tomorrow though.

Tired, dirty and I stink like a damn yeti.

Have to drag my ass back to my flat and get my car to the car repair since the fucking starter engine died on me :bah: Then I have no food, no cigarettes, no fucking beer in my apartment and the fucking store is kilometers away! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Hooollly shit.
I got woken up by massive bass being blasted, and was fucking pissed off. Ten I realized it was 2:30, I guess loud music is acceptable mid-afternoon :(.

That, and it was the song Black and Yellow, and I love that song.

Dead forum is Dead.
I've started to Sauna after every workout, its fucking amazing, we're thinking of building a wet sauna in the backyard.
I'm also drinking Spirulina, Chlorella, and Chocolate whey in a shake for dinner.

Mmmmmm.

Dude, I have a ritual on lifting days which is hot tub then pool then sauna after every workout. I love this fucking building for the simple fact that I can go from the gym to the hot tub in like 90 seconds :lol:

Sauna + a cheap mp3 player = fucking heaven. I love chillin in there, don't give a shit if the heat wrecks the old mp3 but tbh I've brought in my iPod too and both work great after long sessions at max heat.

I just do 15-20 min and then cold shower.

My roommate was doing chin ups with a 45lbs plate hanging off him, the noise he makes when breathing is best described as the Green Ranger noise. So pretty much everyone around us in the gym was looking over as he is going "TSSSSSSSSST" on every pull up, and was doing about 6-7 of them....then I stroll on up after him and do one, and then he helps me up on my second :p!!!

I got my new work schedule now that I'm going back to class in the afternoons, rather than mornings.
So now I have work every morning at 6am, followed by school until 6pm. 12 hours of kitchens, w00t.

Cold, cold, cold, hungry, hungry, hungry, not enough Christmas lights/ornaments in town, my screen is dirty and my sleeves don't work. :mad:

/edit: also, the awesomeness of not having to update your avatar for Christmas. So much win. :cool: