The Return of the In Flames Forum on UM

There was another thread about it. I dunno, I remember someone saying that people signed on pretending to be band members or summat. Said some shit about taking acid or whatnot.

Really stupid stuff. It deserved to be closed down.

anonymousnick2001 said:
There was another thread about it. I dunno, I remember someone saying that people signed on pretending to be band members or summat. Said some shit about taking acid or whatnot.

Really stupid stuff. It deserved to be closed down.
Words from someone who registered here almost a year after the forum was closed.
The band never gave an official reason, but there were a lot of rumors that were propelled by idiot newbies. Jesper was dropping acid on stage (never happened), Daniel was bringing women on the bus (hey, they're rock stars, how do you expect that not to happen :p)
The forum closed on October 25, 2002.
Most of the people went over to HMAS, which sucked immensely after the first few months, which proceeded to get worse. This forum was created March 2003, and it's been OK, but at least it doesn't always suck :)

-Steve (Old time UMer)

I wouldn't call it a return of anything.

This forum sucks worse than it did when there were cocksucking punks going around bashing In Flames all the time.