The Shitposting Thread

We aren't out of the cold weather yet, I'm sure there is still a few frosts to come but it's nice and warm out there today, the pool sounds like a good idea

Yeah day before last it was hot enough to use airconditioning, and then yesterday it's cloudy and then at night it rained its ass off and the wind was crazy, this morning it was cold as fuck. I hate transitional weather.

Yeah it was cold at 3am this morning and we nearly had a frost as the sun rose but the grass had dried out by 9:30 when I finished cutting it. Think our weather turns back to shit on Saturday, not freezing cold but wind and rain just in time for the start of the school holidays.

Yes and no. We are a country of extremes from one side to the other, much like America. We have summer when you have winter but it can be vastly different. Parts of Northern Australia have spent the majority of winter upwards of 80F where as they would normally be closer to 65-68F. Other parts down south had freezing weather and snow in places it hasn't slowed for a hundred years. Up in Queensland the first 'summer' bushfires started in winter because of how hot, dry and windy it's been.