The Shitposting Thread

@Blurry_Dreams

why wouldn't smoking pills work? i know it probably wouldn't be as efficient but it definitely would work. i could see the fillers burning and making it unpleasant or possibly causing some of the drug to burn as well but still if i put the pill on foil and smoked it i would probably feel something at least. still i'm just gonna keep mixing them with gatorade because it tastes really good

as for that girl, shes still messaging me. i feel really bad for just ignoring her
because for opioids "burn" like meth
you don't set it on fire like smoking weed or crack or tobacco
opioids and meth you're taking something that's solid at room-temp
melting it, then continuing to heat it until it's vaporized
then you inhale the vaporized form of what you're "smoking"
the fillers won't melt right
the melted/burned fillers would mix in with the liquid that you want to vaporize and fuck-off your ability to get any kind of high
also, the burning of the fillers might make the opioid compound catch on fire, which will also prevent getting high
the only way an opioid pill could be smokable is if you could find a way to seperate the fillers from the actual opium
(which is prolly possible, i'm just way too lazy to figure out how)
if you could pull out most (or even some) of the filler you might be able to smoke an opioid painkiller
you'd prolly be better off just snorting the pills though

The vocalist of Thecodontion is helping me understand what Canzone Napolatena is and showed me this.

Italy has a lot of weird pop based music, but so does most any latin based country.

@HadesRagnazrath

because for opioids "burn" like meth
you don't set it on fire like smoking weed or crack or tobacco
opioids and meth you're taking something that's solid at room-temp
melting it, then continuing to heat it until it's vaporized
then you inhale the vaporized form of what you're "smoking"
the fillers won't melt right
the melted/burned fillers would mix in with the liquid that you want to vaporize and fuck-off your ability to get any kind of high
also, the burning of the fillers might make the opioid compound catch on fire, which will also prevent getting high
the only way an opioid pill could be smokable is if you could find a way to seperate the fillers from the actual opium
(which is prolly possible, i'm just way too lazy to figure out how)
if you could pull out most (or even some) of the filler you might be able to smoke an opioid painkiller
you'd prolly be better off just snorting the pills though

so this just happened

Awarded: 8 minutes ago
Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
Your content has been liked 250 times.

Thanks bro. Tbh that's not usually how I rap. I'm glad you found some of the lines/put downs funny. Especially considering it'd be hard to know exactly what I'm going on about haha.

Well we all know the kind of dickhead that fits a stereotype similar to what these people sound like, no talent bogan leech shitcunt. And if that's not your usual style even more big ups because your breathing was legit, I know guys that have been rhyming for like a decade and still can't fix their breathing.

Good stuff jimmy! I've got some rap lyrics to finish sometime. I'm sure my track will belong in the Shitposting Thread more than yours. Based on the structure so far, I'll just be belting out whole verses at a time without taking a breath anywhere within them, so that helps.

Reactions: jimmy101