The Shitposting Thread

i just sent a pic of a black lady's id on my phone and the back of my real id for age verification thinking it was 21 on this site but it turns out to be 18. anyways it says its awaiting review so someones gonna see my white hands holding up my phone with a pic of a black lady on it and the back of my real id lmao

you can get away with smoking at shelters and shit?

i tried opioids for the first time the other night and it was nice, i might try again tonight or i may wait until next week and do it at school. i had two pills and i kind of regret only taking one but i crushed it up so it was still a nice chill high and it hit me fast.i think it would be better at school because it made me want to talk a lot and just chill
i'm not really inside any of the shelters
i've been sleeping outdoors for forever
there's lots of outdoor space where all the pedestrians are homeless people

also
if you're interested in smoking heroin, i discovered how to to get a good heroin-high rolling heroin in a meth-bowl (which is weirdly something most of the hardcore-heroin-addicts say is impossible :rofl:)

Kinda torn right now.

I'm not getting nearly enough hours with my current job
And my wife's new job is about to fire a prep cook. Its a family ran Teriyaki restaurant by an Indonesian man and his wife. The pay is roughly the same I would imagine but I would be getting more hours working all day.

f you're interested in smoking heroin, i discovered how to to get a good heroin-high rolling heroin in a meth-bowl (which is weirdly something most of the hardcore-heroin-addicts say is impossible

Oh please, don't give him any ideas like smoking pills, which is just stupid. Also heroin is a fucking death sentence around here these days due to it frequently being laced with fentanyl. My cousin's brother is a heroin addict and ODs like every couple of months. Im really hoping he finally dies because he is family cancer. While I find meth to be stupid to want to try, heroin is even worse.

i think it would be better at school because it made me want to talk a lot and just chill

Should be fine if you are taking a light dose. I took oxy several times in high school and I actually found some of my typically mundane classes interesting. Just watch out about the pinpoint pupils. Some teachers might take notice so avoid up close eye contact if you start acting giddy.

... what a fucking loser. Dude stay away from pills and all that other garbage man.

Havent you seen his posts? The dude isnt going to stay away from drugs. It is much safer to abuse pharmaceuticals than street drugs or huffing fucking butane. Im guessing he becomes a future junkie with or without advice. He needs to find pot already.

Reactions: PrincessHades
dude stop trying to find excuses as to why you guys are giving this fucking kid some of the worst advice possible. "he should abuse pharmaceuticals instead" gtfo with that bullshit man, the kid needs to have his head straight right now so he doesnt end up being some kind of strung out dope fiend in a year or two. And the chances of that would be pretty high when taking his little addictive personality into consideration. You guys are basically advising him to start digging his grave already.

and honestly, anyone that even tries to imply that pharmaceuticals are "safe drugs" should never speak on the matter again.

Reactions: Slammed
also
if you're interested in smoking heroin, i discovered how to to get a good heroin-high rolling heroin in a meth-bowl (which is weirdly something most of the hardcore-heroin-addicts say is impossible :rofl:)

dont see any reason why it wouldnt work...i know tech said dont give me any ideas about smoking pills but i sort of want to smoke the vicodin 7.5 i have so i can get more out of it. idk how well its absorbed though. my theory with it is that when you give your body a dose and it absorbs over 30 minutes, its got time to get used to it so you dont get much of a rush. but when you crush, snort, smoke, shoot etc a small dose acts like a lot more at first because its kind of a sudden change. crushing and swallowing worked fine but i kind of want to try smoking it or snorting but eternal said snorting sucks

cant see

Should be fine if you are taking a light dose. I took oxy several times in high school and I actually found some of my typically mundane classes interesting. Just watch out about the pinpoint pupils. Some teachers might take notice so avoid up close eye contact if you start acting giddy. .

all i have is the 7.5 so i think id be fine. i act crazy anyways so i think i would be fine but yeah i did notice the pinpoint pupils last time. i just dont want to be puking all day or something. i didnt feel nauseas at all last time but i went to sleep so i may have slept through it. actually i was hungry as fuck when i woke up

dude stop trying to find excuses as to why you guys are giving this fucking kid some of the worst advice possible. "he should abuse pharmaceuticals instead" gtfo with that bullshit man, the kid needs to have his head straight right now so he doesnt end up being some kind of strung out dope fiend in a year or two. And the chances of that would be pretty high when taking his little addictive personality into consideration. You guys are basically advising him to start digging his grave already.

I already told him not to do drugs other than weed. Obviously people are better off without drugs, but if you are huffing butane because you can't find real drugs, then yea, you are better off doing just about anything else. He doesn't even take my advice anyways, so why does it matter?

and honestly, anyone that even tries to imply that pharmaceuticals are "safe drugs" should never speak on the matter again.

"Safe" in the sense that you know what you are getting and in what purity and amount. Street heroin is the equivalent of Russian roulette these days, and other street concoctions are also mysteries. At least you know what you get with pharma drugs. Im not saying that they are safe to abuse, but you wont just randomly end up dead or drooling in a ditch if you take them. I know many people who fucked their life up with pills, so I understand your sentiment, but it's better than the randomness of street shit.

dont see any reason why it wouldnt work...i know tech said dont give me any ideas about smoking pills but i sort of want to smoke the vicodin 7.5 i have so i can get more out of it. idk how well its absorbed though. my theory with it is that when you give your body a dose and it absorbs over 30 minutes, its got time to get used to it so you dont get much of a rush. but when you crush, snort, smoke, shoot etc a small dose acts like a lot more at first because its kind of a sudden change. crushing and swallowing worked fine but i kind of want to try smoking it or snorting but eternal said snorting sucks

Ugh, already wanting to smoke the pill. Fucking idiot. Just swallow the damn thing. You aren't going to turn a mere 7.5mg of hydrocodone into magic no matter what you do. I actually tried finding the drug forums via google to link you to abusers who say it's stupid, but I guess google has banned them from searches now. Even addicts don't smoke these pills. The basic advice on these types of drugs are to just swallow them. If you want to enhance your high, there is an enzyme in grapefruit juice that is known to potentiate opiates. Also you can take it with a benadryl which while reducing opiate itch, will also enhance the high.

all i have is the 7.5 so i think id be fine. i act crazy anyways so i think i would be fine but yeah i did notice the pinpoint pupils last time. i just dont want to be puking all day or something. i didnt feel nauseas at all last time but i went to sleep so i may have slept through it. actually i was hungry as fuck when i woke up

You are seriously overplaying the side effect of nausea here. I personally don't get nauseous at all on opiates, but I do get a suppressed appetite. If you felt fine, chances are you wont feel nauseous the second time.

@EternalMetal thanks, i might pop like 2 or 3 benadryls with it then

ive been wanting to trip on dph as well...i know its generally a "bad trip" but i hallucinate snakes, spiders, rats with cobwebs hanging from them egc sometimes before falling asleep and i have a feeling it will be a lot like that and i think its cool, i kind of want sort of a creepy trip anyways. only problem is that my parens
will definately notice 8 benadryls gone and immediately blame me. i guess i could order online

i wasnt nauseas but i got pretty dizzy when standing and i also kept feeling my stomach doing weird shit

its really hard to find information on drugs with google other than erowid now. i remember a few years ago i remember sites like, bluelight, and r/drugs would come up but now you have to search specifically

yeah you're right. He's already eating/drinking piss and shit so we're probably too late anyway. Another year or two and hell be giving crackheads footjobs at the bustop.

I kind of started with the 'father' strategy, gravitated to the harm reduction standpoint, now im just talking about how to do drugs like someone who isnt going to die anytime soon. I was far heavier into drugs at his age than he is, but I never let them destroy me. It helps when you draw the line at shit like heroin and meth though. I never let myself get addicted, even when I broke my ankle and was high as a kite for like 3 or 4 weeks straight on percocets.

@EternalMetal thanks, i might pop like 2 or 3 benadryls with it then

ive been wanting to trip on dph as well...i know its generally a "bad trip" but i hallucinate snakes, spiders, rats with cobwebs hanging from them egc sometimes before falling asleep and i have a feeling it will be a lot like that and i think its cool, i kind of want sort of a creepy trip anyways. only problem is that my parens
will definately notice 8 benadryls gone and immediately blame me. i guess i could order online

The diph high is literally the worst thing ever. Tried it back in high school and it sucked balls. You feel uncomfortably heavy and hallucinate in a bad way. 10/10 would not recommend.

i wasnt nauseas but i got pretty dizzy when standing and i also kept feeling my stomach doing weird shit

it helps if you have a light snack (not junk food though) or something like a half hour after dosing. You could always take a swig of pepto as well.

its really hard to find information on drugs with google other than erowid now. i remember a few years ago i remember sites like, bluelight, and r/drugs would come up but now you have to search specifically

Bluelight was the site I was looking for tbh. The conclusion with opiate pills was that for the most part the best way to take them was just by eating them. You could snort old school oxys, but they don't make them that way any more. Still, I actually preferred the high I felt when I just ate them.

The diph high is literally the worst thing ever. Tried it back in high school and it sucked balls. You feel uncomfortably heavy and hallucinate in a bad way. 10/10 would not recommend.

it helps if you have a light snack (not junk food though) or something like a half hour after dosing. You could always take a swig of pepto as well.

Bluelight was the site I was looking for tbh. The conclusion with opiate pills was that for the most part the best way to take them was just by eating them. You could snort old school oxys, but they don't make them that way any more. Still, I actually preferred the high I felt when I just ate them.

dph sounds like a horror movie...it could be enjoyable if thats what you expect from it. now that im talking about it i kind of want to do it tonight. there are a few new packages of benadryl plus one old one with plenty in it. im not sure if my parents would notice 8 or so missing

Kinda torn right now.

I'm not getting nearly enough hours with my current job
And my wife's new job is about to fire a prep cook. Its a family ran Teriyaki restaurant by an Indonesian man and his wife. The pay is roughly the same I would imagine but I would be getting more hours working all day.

Go the Teriyaki and then cook some for me!!

Reactions: Sophii
dph sounds like a horror movie...it could be enjoyable if thats what you expect from it. now that im talking about it i kind of want to do it tonight. there are a few new packages of benadryl plus one old one with plenty in it. im not sure if my parents would notice 8 or so missing

The hallucinations are only one part of it. The uncomfortable body feeling is the fucking worst and I do not recommend it. Try it and prove me right.

200mg aint gonna kill me

whats the body feeling like? like feeling really heavy? wouldnt be bad if i was just sitting down

i got a problem going on right now. this girl from online started talking to me like last week and now shes acting like shes in love with me and shes talking about how shes afraid of me killing myself or "leaving her". like i want legit in person stuff and i aint gonna chain myself to anyone any advice?

btw she has like a really fucked up family and cuts herself...i know the obvious solution is to just stop talking to her but id feel kind of bad if she like killed herself or something. idk i kind of went along with it at first because i was lonely and horny but i jacked off twice so yeah now im tryna figure out what to do