The Shitposting Thread

am i the only one that actually thinks sasha grey's feet are kinda pretty??

i like the long skinny feet
the short wide feet thing would just look wrong to me

i keep forgetting to breathe or something. like i'll be sitting there and all the sudden i remember i need to breathe and then when i try to breathe its delayed

i keep forgetting to breathe or something. like i'll be sitting there and all the sudden i remember i need to breathe and then when i try to breathe its delayed

Clearly you need to huff more butane, it always helps. What about toluene, I remember the biggest losers used to huff toluene and that's like ten years ago. Also, you can let cat shit ferment in a plastic bag and then huff it. But you know that, right?

I kinda hope he returns so mutantllama can continue his campaign against him :)

Im gonna make an album art where its all inverted crosses and regular crosses and tell people the inverted crosses were drawn upside down as regular crosses and the inverted crosses were drawn as inverted crosses.

When we build the neighbours house 30 years ago the tile pattern in the bathroom was a light coloured repeating wavey pattern of lines. After the job was finished, about 800 tiles, I stood back and casually said "pity one of them is upside down" then just walked away. All I heard was "which one?" then a whole manner of expletives.

Reactions: Sophii
When we build the neighbours house 30 years ago the tile pattern in the bathroom was a light coloured repeating wavey pattern of lines. After the job was finished, about 800 tiles, I stood back and casually said "pity one of them is upside down" then just walked away. All I heard was "which one?" then a whole manner of expletives.

What a fuckin champ, Slammed.

Reactions: Slammed
this happens to intoxicated people all the fucking time
...but...
if it's happening while you're sober,
you need to see a doctor

@HadesRagnazrath @EternalMetal
i have a guy who is planning on doing meth for the first time
i'm going to be supervising him
i got 2 bowls (that i didn't have 24-hours ago)
and some other guy is going to give me 20-bucks-worth of crystal either sunday or next thursday (either day will be @ one of the free food things)
so, either sunday or next thursday i will be helping a guy do crystal meth for the first time

Reactions: PrincessHades
@HadesRagnazrath @EternalMetal
i have a guy who is planning on doing meth for the first time
i'm going to be supervising him
i got 2 bowls (that i didn't have 24-hours ago)
and some other guy is going to give me 20-bucks-worth of crystal either sunday or next thursday (either day will be @ one of the free food things)
so, either sunday or next thursday i will be helping a guy do crystal meth for the first time

you can get away with smoking at shelters and shit?

i tried opioids for the first time the other night and it was nice, i might try again tonight or i may wait until next week and do it at school. i had two pills and i kind of regret only taking one but i crushed it up so it was still a nice chill high and it hit me fast.i think it would be better at school because it made me want to talk a lot and just chill