The Shitposting Thread

Actually there was an example in Canada in a certain province (I forget which) where there was a #FreeTheNipple rally and it turned out female toplessness was already perfectly legal, it's just that women had never bothered to find this out through exercising this right.

Reactions: PrincessHades
I know north carolina allows female toplessness, not sure about other states though

Edit: its actually legal in most US states but local ordinances can still place restrictions on it. some have ambiguous laws, and like 3 or 4 outright ban it

i think the whole free the nipple movement is based more around protecting the right for women to go topless rather than legalizing the act. basically they want an amendment stating that women have the right to go topless regardless of local ordinance. i pretty much agree with that, though i think it is technically unconstitutional to have laws against nudity because of the first amendment

Last edited:
Most of the time women won't take advantage of such things, in big part because they understand that public nudity is a devaluing factor.

it depends for me. if shes doing it for money directly or indirectly it could go either way depending on how i feel. if she's a perv like me and gets off on ppl perving on her we have something in common

Promiscuity has value if you're seeking meaningless no-strings-attached sex, but that's obviously not what I'm referring to here.

yeah its all relative...if youre horny and have some extra money, then a prostitute is worth it

i was talking about promiscuity for purely sexual reasons, and not so much in the sense of sex in exchange for money. that is pretty valuable to me regardless of whether its no strings attached

That's not what I'm talking about at all. I'm talking about social interactions, dating and courting rituals, how women understand that much of their power over men's desire relies on saving something for private moments. Why would the average man wine and dine a woman if he can just go outside and see her 100% naked for free?

There's no benefit beyond immediate sexual satisfaction for a woman to be promiscuous, especially in the longrun. Pregnancy, risk of rape and assault, exposing her entire body in public limits bargaining tools with men, reputation ruins future partnering opportunities, becoming a public sideshow in itself repels people from you, etc.

Like I said, there are areas where female upper nudity isn't illegal but women would never know because they don't bother to exercise the right, there's little to no benefit outside of thottery.

That's not what I'm talking about at all. I'm talking about social interactions, dating and courting rituals, how women understand that much of their power over men's desire relies on saving something for private moments. Why would the average man wine and dine a woman if he can just go outside and see her 100% naked for free?

There's no benefit beyond immediate sexual satisfaction for a woman to be promiscuous, especially in the longrun. Pregnancy, risk of rape and assault, exposing her entire body in public limits bargaining tools with men, reputation ruins future partnering opportunities, becoming a public sideshow in itself repels people from you, etc.

Like I said, there are areas where female upper nudity isn't illegal but women would never know because they don't bother to exercise the right, there's little to no benefit outside of thottery.

thats the distinction i was talking about...i like promiscuity but im less interested in those who use it to get free shit. sometimes thats okay but im more interested in girls who are promiscuous for sexual reasons, although that doesnt seem as common because like you said there are a lot more risks for women than there are for men. the physiological ones are hard to get around but theres a lot of bullshit social stigmas around women being promiscuous, more so than there are for men

The biggest risk is being perceived as tarnished, used or has too much baggage by men. Very few men want a woman the entirety of downtown has seen naked.

And of course you like promiscuity, you're a retard that eats his own cum, drinks his own piss, has germ farms under his bed and sits around all day doing drugs and inhalants, has no regulated sleeping pattern, probably has no stability. Selective women are not going to look kindly on you. :tickled:

I'm sure you can meet many drug-addicted desperate skanks though.

The biggest risk is being perceived as tarnished, used or has too much baggage by men. Very few men want a woman the entirety of downtown has seen naked.

And of course you like promiscuity, you're a retard that eats his own cum, drinks his own piss, has germ farms under his bed and sits around all day doing drugs and inhalants, has no regulated sleeping pattern, probably has no stability. Selective women are not going to look kindly on you. :tickled:

I'm sure you can meet many drug-addicted desperate skanks though.

bro tastes vary, personally i dont give a fuck if other ppl have seen her naked. if she's attractive and i like her personality i dont really care

generally girls find me unattractive because im short and have bad skin, fucked up hair etc but then again there are some who dont mind, and others who are into me because they dont really get that many guys either. theres always the odd hot girl who is into me for whatever reason...i guess they dont know me that well

i got asked to prom by one of the hotter girls at that school. me and her were sort of similar in that we had really fucked up reputations...i was known for jerking off in the bathroom and doing crazy shit and she was known for telling this dude she was on birth control so he would fuck her and letting him cum inside her. the retarded administration at this school found out about it and made a huge deal about that like they do about everything else that doesnt concern them. anyways, i didnt go to prom there because i left that school a few days later she was a freshman so she couldnt take me as a guest. whatever, i would have fucked the shit out of her

my point is that not all girls are into the same types of guys. sure im fucked up but some girls dont mind that

bro tastes vary, personally i dont give a fuck if other ppl have seen her naked. if she's attractive and i like her personality i dont really care

They vary to a degree, but not all that much overall, and the dating game and the pursuit of marriage and creating a family relies heavily on the overall.

generally girls find me unattractive because im short and have bad skin, fucked up hair etc but then again there are some who dont mind, and others who are into me because they dont really get that many guys either. theres always the odd hot girl who is into me for whatever reason...i guess they dont know me that well

That matters less and less as you get older. Women are much less concerned with physical attractiveness than men are, they want stability, and a guy who doesn't smell like piss and get addicted to drugs.

my point is that not all girls are into the same types of guys. sure im fucked up but some girls dont mind that

You're naive and inexperienced.

@CiG

I have my own tastes too and im not that attracted to traditional type girls beyond the physical if they happen to be hot. I want sex and companionship, not obligations

Last edited:
thats the distinction i was talking about...i like promiscuity but im less interested in those who use it to get free shit. sometimes thats okay but im more interested in girls who are promiscuous for sexual reasons, although that doesnt seem as common because like you said there are a lot more risks for women than there are for men. the physiological ones are hard to get around but theres a lot of bullshit social stigmas around women being promiscuous, more so than there are for men
there are women who just have sex to use sex to be a leech
it's called "being a gold-digger"
but then there are women who are slutty because they are nymphos
they can be "crazy-in-the-fun-way"
but trust me, they're totally-bat-shit-crazy

69526313_383168739269512_4966228851383336960_n.jpg