The Shitposting Thread

Here I was, age 16, dressed like a girl, laying on my bed at 3 AM and masturbating. Suddnely I heard that pissing sound. Then someone began to materialize through my window. It was the him, the Iron Wizzer. Standing there naked in surreal form, he began to materialize. "What's up?" I asked. "Hades, my young one, are you prepared for what tonight has to offer?". "Umm...I guess so" I replied nervously. "I've brought with me my female associate. Tonight we will have a three way. A sexual convergence in the highest form". "Highest form?" I asked. "Piss. Lay down young Hades." I saw a glimmer in the Wizzer's ever-erect iron member as he kneeled in front of me and began to piss. I pulled down my tight shorts Using piss as lubricant he inserted his iron cock into my ass and filled my anal cavity with piss. As he did this his female associate, who appeared to be a regular girl sat on my face and began pissing. I swallowed all her piss, and as I did I licked her clit. Shaking, she started pissing again as an orgasm overcame her. All the sudden, I heard the Iron Wizzer say "holy fuck, I'm cumming. As he did this, he withdrew his rod of iron and began to piss everywhere." "My turn I said as I grabbed the girl and pushed her into my piss soaked mattress. I began to fuck her, and after a few quick thrusts I began to have the most intense orgasm of my life. As I did this, I put my hand around her throat and she began pissing again. "Holy fuck that was intense". I said. "We will return" said the Iron Wizzer before he and the girl dissappeared through my window. I passed out on the bed and woke up the next day soaked in piss

got bored and decided to write this. i put a spoiler hoping that it would make it less likely to get me banned or some shit

ZURk4em.jpg

I love this thread even though it makes me cringe.
i'm reading/participating in this thread because it makes you/me cringe
this thread is like watching train-wreck TV
you know Judy is gonna make the decision that's the exact opposite of what a random viewer would make
you know that Maury is gonna have DNA paternity testing
you know that the big-boobed tranny on Springer is gonna talk about giving blow-jobs to the guy that doesn't know she's got a dick

but then you're watching anyway
because you're just sitting there like Oh-Em-Fucking-Gee
what the fuck did i just watch??

One of the few things I agree with feminists about, the censorship of the naked upper female body is really ridiculous. Though of course feminists always go too far into retard world with their demands, in this case trying to reverse the sexualization of the female chest, but if they achieve the former who cares.

I doubt most women want it and would take advantage of it, but it would go a long way to freeing up art.

I doubt most women want it and would take advantage of it, but it would go a long way to freeing up art.

i feel like laws against public nudity are pretty stupid...like how is exposing a part of one's body harmful?

but i get what you are saying, even if it werent illegal, most people wouldnt walk around naked. but if they do, who am i to give a fuck?