The Shitposting Thread

Im gonna make an album art where its all inverted crosses and regular crosses and tell people the inverted crosses were drawn upside down as regular crosses and the inverted crosses were drawn as inverted crosses.
That was funny shit. I hate when I go to the effort of commenting in a thread and then it gets deleted!

Reactions: Sophii
It's funny that a thread about drawing pictures got nuked because of where it was placed yet all those same same posts from the resident preacher man get kept. Guess it shows just how moderate some moderators really are.

Other sections of this forum have less tolerant rules. I once got warned for being lazy and referring to a musos who's name I couldn't remember as "whatshisname" because apparently it's insulting. Hardly surprising a topic about drawing crosses that had a few insults in it got banned if it wasn't in this part of the forum.

Oh please, don't give him any ideas like smoking pills, which is just stupid. Also heroin is a fucking death sentence around here these days due to it frequently being laced with fentanyl. My cousin's brother is a heroin addict and ODs like every couple of months. Im really hoping he finally dies because he is family cancer. While I find meth to be stupid to want to try, heroin is even worse.

Should be fine if you are taking a light dose. I took oxy several times in high school and I actually found some of my typically mundane classes interesting. Just watch out about the pinpoint pupils. Some teachers might take notice so avoid up close eye contact if you start acting giddy.

Havent you seen his posts? The dude isnt going to stay away from drugs. It is much safer to abuse pharmaceuticals than street drugs or huffing fucking butane. Im guessing he becomes a future junkie with or without advice. He needs to find pot already.
@HadesRagnazrath
Smoking pills won't work
Don't even try

@EternalMetal
You're right
@HadesRagnazrath Smoking meth is SLIGHTLY better than him smoking heroin

@TechnicalBarbarity
He's gonna end up doing drugs with out our advice
I was just trying to guide his drug use in a better direction

@EternalMetal
I just started with the harm reduction thing
@HadesRagnazrath is already huffing shit
So if he wants to do other drugs
It's not like we're gonna be able to stop him
At least we should show him how to get high without killing himself

i got a problem going on right now. this girl from online started talking to me like last week and now shes acting like shes in love with me and shes talking about how shes afraid of me killing myself or "leaving her". like i want legit in person stuff and i aint gonna chain myself to anyone any advice?

btw she has like a really fucked up family and cuts herself...i know the obvious solution is to just stop talking to her but id feel kind of bad if she like killed herself or something. idk i kind of went along with it at first because i was lonely and horny but i jacked off twice so yeah now im tryna figure out what to do
She needs psych meds and/or therapy
You can't solve her problems by yourself

You'd be better off being a fuckboi than being "Captain save-a-hoe"

@Blurry_Dreams

why wouldnt smoking pills work? i know it probably wouldnt be as efficient but it definitely would work. i could see the fillers burning and making it unpleasant or possibly causing some of the drug to burn as well but still if i put the pill on foil and smoked it i would probably feel something at least. still im just gonna keep mixing them with gatorade because it tastes really good

as for that girl, shes still messaging me. i feel really bad for just ignoring her

So what you're saying is that you're not coming to do my garden any time soon?