The Shitposting Thread

I'm all for equal opportunity and fairness. If she wants to be called a she I'm fine with that.

Haha, hopefully not during a Spurs game, the refs will probably 'T him up for smiling

... ahah i can tell you really followed the sport. Who was was your team back then? I stopped following the nba a good while ago but was an original Bulls fan(@RadicalThrasher ;) lol) but started rooting for Orlando after he left. Was a huge Penny and McGrady fan.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Oh yeah i remember when they were winning championships

TerribleMediocreCurlew-size_restricted.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Bulls_Championship_riots

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
... ahah i can tell you really followed the sport. Who was was your team back then? I stopped following the nba a good while ago but was an original Bulls fan(@RadicalThrasher ;) lol) but started rooting for Orlando after he left. Was a huge Penny and McGrady fan.
I don't really have a "team" as such, being a non-American I don't have ties to a city or anything and there is limited TV coverage over here, so I pretty much just try to watch the best players as much as I can. Obviously guys like Giannis, Lebron, Durant, Curry, Lillard etc have been fun to watch in the last few years, before that Shaq/Kobe. As a young kid I did have an Orlando jersey when Shaq was there.

Other than that I just enjoy the dank memes and shitposting over at nba reddit. ;)

Yeah right after he called him a "big poof" lmfao. Man, I miss the days when Jefferies was funny, when he was a boozehound. Now he's just some whining Drumpf faggot who gets by on having a gimmicky accent.

Oh hell no that's not him, that's a legit aboriginal doing the GPS voice, that's part of a sketch web series called Black Comedy, this is the full cast:

IP1715H_5b9757cd935ea.jpg

He did this one interview with that dude from Diversity and Comics and edited the shit out of video to make him look bad. the guy is a legit piece of shit.

Yeah man, he did something similar to that Avi Yemini zionist activist from here in Australia, Avi was thoughtful enough to secretly record his interview with Jefferies though so the moment the chopped up dishonest interview aired, Avi dropped the raw unedited footage. It was a pretty epic moment tbh.

JJ became a total pussy when he moved to the US it seems like, dunno what the fuck happened, but you cunts can keep him lmfao. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity