The Shitposting Thread

TB isnt the only one shitting on ya here, boyo.

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is either sociopathic/psychopathic or even both.

i dont give a fuck what people believe, as long as you and i both know the truth and know just what kind of lying scumbucket you really are. Just remember i was right about talos, just like i am now.
All I'm getting from all of this is that the whole Talos thing was quite possibly more bullshit made up by you and that you REALLY don't like people bringing up your criminal record. Oh and Terasophe is either your alt or just your new weakminded minion. You can't find the paperwork because it doesn't exist.
Oh yeah flawless victory indeed.

All I'm getting from all of this is that the whole Talos thing was quite possibly more bullshit made up by you and that you REALLY don't like people bringing up your criminal record. Oh and Terasophe is either your alt or just your new weakminded minion. You can't find the paperwork because it doesn't exist.
Oh yeah flawless victory indeed.

are you retarded? i was the one who first brought up my "criminal record" here. :lol: It's not a secret or anything i'm ashamed of one bit. But yea go ahead keep fuming, just please dont take it out on anyone in your household ...
hcgrdMv.png

i was wondering how long it'd take for the shitposting thread to turn ugly. you lasted way more pages than i expected, congrats guys

Nah, this is actually where it belongs tbh. i gotta give it to SatansCableGuy though, he seems to have done a good job of wiping his stuff from the internet ... except for this piece ....
i1lpKjB.jpg