The Shitposting Thread

No! But it's on my list of things to see because of the Cheech connection. Why do you ask?
one of your old pics always reminds me of it for some reason
ZSLPQZL.jpg

:D

Reactions: CiG
ahh bullshit stories you say? We both know that's not true. I have paperwork on you, but we both know i cant post it. At least im not a hypocritical bastard and everything you're trying to use on me is stuff i've said or posted. I say you just cut to the chase and go running to deron like you did last time, remember? Oh and i hope you didnt start punching people out at home after reading my post. xoxo
Hey you got that paperwork brah? I see you’re ignoring me now I’m the other threads so I thought I’d try in here. Please post it. I really wanna see the paperwork.

Hey you got that paperwork brah? I see you’re ignoring me now I’m the other threads so I thought I’d try in here. Please post it. I really wanna see the paperwork.
Dude are you trying to get me banned? I actually don't even remember your last name to search for it again. I'm pretty sure you wiped most of that stuff off the web since the last time you cried about me "stalking you" anyway.

edit: btw it was a domestic violence charge, so im not sure who you beat up in your house ... but im going to take a guess and say it was your wife or gf.

Last edited:
Dude are you trying to get me banned? I actually don't even remember your last name to search for it again. I'm pretty sure you wiped most of that stuff off the web since the last time you cried about me "stalking you" anyway.

edit: btw it was a domestic violence charge, so im not sure who you beat up in your house ... but im going to take a guess and say it was your wife or gf.
Daaaawwww, no paperwork? But you said you’ve got paperwork on me? If you’ve got this imaginary paperwork, it wouldn’t matter if you knew my last name or or if it’d been deleted off whichever fictitious page you’re referring to.
Ok if you’re worried about posting it, just send me a copy. I’d love to see it.

Come on paperboi, where’s your fucking paperboi

Reactions: Onder
Daaaawwww, no paperwork? But you said you’ve got paperwork on me? If you’ve got this imaginary paperwork, it wouldn’t matter if you knew my last name or or if it’d been deleted off whichever fictitious page you’re referring to.
Ok if you’re worried about posting it, just send me a copy. I’d love to see it.

Come on paperboi, where’s your fucking paperboi

i had it saved on my old work PC. But are you really going to sit here and lie about it? what a spineless cunt. The reason you got all antsy about it and flipped out last time and asked Deron to delete stuff was because i made some direct references that bothered you. Tell me your last name and ill find it again and PM it to you.

Maybe if you didnt beat up people in your house you might have a better job than being a fucking cable guy(from what i remember). Anyway ... i'm going to ask you again right now, are you saying you have never been arrested for domestic violence? give me a yes or a no.

i had it saved on my old work PC. But are you really going to sit here and lie about it? what a spineless cunt. The reason you got all antsy about it and flipped out last time and asked Deron to delete stuff was because i made some direct references that bothered you. Tell me your last name and ill find it again and PM it to you.

Maybe if you didnt beat up people in your house you might have a better job than being a fucking cable guy(from what i remember). Anyway ... i'm going to ask you again right now, are you saying you have never been arrested for domestic violence? give me a yes or a no.

imagine how his wife felt when she woke up after he bashed her head in.

:lol:
who knows, maybe he went all Bobby Liebling and beat up his own mother, im not sure. But what i am sure about is that he's definitely been charged with domestic violence.

And you wonder why no one believed you about Talos when you spew bullshit like this. You’re a legit psycho piece of shit.
Show me the paperwork, paperboi.

And you wonder why no one believed you about Talos when you spew bullshit like this. You’re a legit psycho piece of shit.
Show me the paperwork, paperboi.

i dont give a fuck what people believe, as long as you and i both know the truth and know just what kind of lying scumbucket you really are. Just remember i was right about talos, just like i am now.