The Shitposting Thread

Says the guy who's made more typos here today, while he's only been able to type one handed, than everyone else put together.

I didn't dislike the picture, I just forgot to hit the like button.

My moods don't change when I'm on my period, I'm a grumpy old cunt all the time.

.... but you're never grumpy. You're an old lighthearted goofball. OUR old lighthearted goofball :tickled:

And there you go proving you aren't the all seeing, all knowning TB that your posts suggest. I'm grumpy all the fucking time and I don't have a dog to punch.

My dog actually massacred a huge rat last week. I was woken by loud sounds and my dog running through the house at around midnight, turned out a huge bush rat dropped out of the ceiling and she chased it into the guest room bathroom, I heard her yelp and then the rat made a massive squeal sound, I looked in the bathroom and there was fucking blood everywhere and my dog's face was covered in blood. I was too tired to clean it until the morning but fucking hell the whole bathroom had that iron blood stench.

Turned out the rat didn't die so in the morning I had to deal with it. It was fucking surreal. Had to take her to get checked out because fuck knows if she swallowed any blood and rat blood is bad shit.

I should have taken a photo of the bathroom, it was insane.

My dog actually massacred a huge rat last week. I was woken by loud sounds and my dog running through the house at around midnight, turned out a huge bush rat dropped out of the ceiling and she chased it into the guest room bathroom, I heard her yelp and then the rat made a massive squeal sound, I looked in the bathroom and there was fucking blood everywhere and my dog's face was covered in blood. I was too tired to clean it until the morning but fucking hell the whole bathroom had that iron blood stench.

Turned out the rat didn't die so in the morning I had to deal with it. It was fucking surreal. Had to take her to get checked out because fuck knows if she swallowed any blood and rat blood is bad shit.

I should have taken a photo of the bathroom, it was insane.

...I-I'm sorry, what? What kind of hellhole is Australia?
That sounds like a fever dream to me.

Reactions: CiG

my dogs used to annihilate rats. The two of them worked as a team too. I have fig and pomegranate trees in the backyard that those little cocksuckers would always raid. One would stay on the outskirts waiting for the rat to drop and run, while the other one would try and get them off the trees. Once they hit the floor it was only a matter of seconds. They even decapitated a few rats

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
my dogs used to annihilate rats. The two of them worked as a team too. I have fig and pomegranate trees in the backyard that those little cocksuckers would always raid. One would stay on the outskirts waiting for the rat to drop and run, while the other one would try and get them off the trees. Once they hit the floor it was only a matter of second. They even decapitated a few rats

My dog is a pussy, she was fucking with it too much which is why it didn't even die, just lost some blood and fur chunks. She needs to toughen up already.