The Shitposting Thread

My dog is a pussy, she was fucking with it too much which is why it didn't even die, just lost some blood and fur chunks. She needs to toughen up already.

Haha we used to have a dog like that, was a collie cross with some other thing and the damn thing would play with mice and rats. It would catch them in the grass then bring them into the shed and try to play games. The dog always seemed disappointed when the mice or rat bolted as soon as she dropped them on the concrete floor.

Reactions: CiG
My dog is a pussy, she was fucking with it too much which is why it didn't even die, just lost some blood and fur chunks. She needs to toughen up already.
well my dogs are outdoor dogs(they dont come in my house but they have access to my garage whenever they want) so that might make a difference, that being said my girl is the sweetest dog on this planet. You can have like 10 kids jumping all over her and shell just lay down give them her belly.

that being said my girls is the sweetest dog on this planet. You can have like 10 kids jumping all over her and shell just lay down give them her belly.

Yeah that's my dog to a T dude. She's super duper affectionate and wants pats from literally anybody that she sees. I always joke that if someone breaks into my house I'll know because she'll start whining loudly for a pet! Bahaha.

She has a weird personality, she's a rescue so I haven't had her since she was a puppy and I think she was likely abused before abandoned. When I first got her you couldn't even touch her tail she would get very aggressive, so I have no idea what happened to her before she came to me. She's definitely not aggressive enough to finish off a rat that's fore sure, though she was keen as fuck to catch it.

Yeah that's my dog to a T dude. She's super duper affectionate and wants pats from literally anybody that she sees. I always joke that if someone breaks into my house I'll know because she'll start whining loudly for a pet! Bahaha.

She has a weird personality, she's a rescue so I haven't had her since she was a puppy and I think she was likely abused before abandoned. When I first got her you couldn't even touch her tail she would get very aggressive, so I have no idea what happened to her before she came to me. She's definitely not aggressive enough to finish off a rat that's fore sure, though she was keen as fuck to catch it.
Dude you're awesome for rescuing her. And yeah she probably knows she's in a good home/with a good person now so she's opened up.

I love female dogs because of that super affectionate personality. They're so kind and sweet. My female dog is literally super attached to me. I dont need to put her on a leash and she wont leave my sight. Both of my boy dogs have both been super alpha and the last thing they give a fuck about is affection. They just let their big boss balls hang and it shows in their mentality. Although my boy right now who's 13 has been getting a little soft and cuddly on me hehe

I used to have a Dalmatian/Labrador mutt that I loved so goddamn much. She had the coat of a lab with faded splotches that dalmatians have (like a darker brown color) and those ghostly bluish white eyes. She was super smart. Knew how to open up ever non-locked door in the house.

Yeah I'd love another red heeler but fuck it was hard when the last one died.
yeah man, my two dogs are getting there and the older one(my boy) has been struck down with degenerative myelopathy(a disease of the spinal cord) and is slowly getting paralyzed. At times he cant even get up :(. It literally breaks my heart seeing him like that. But he is going to live here at home and take his last breathe here when passes away on his own. One of the worst things i've ever done(and still have not forgiven myself) is take my last dog to a "strange" office with unfamiliar people who put him to sleep. He had a badly dislocated hip and cancer(i posted a pic of him in the Pets thread and you can see the huge tumor on his paw)

EDIT:
BmBHF6J.jpg

Dude you're awesome for rescuing her. And yeah she probably knows she's in a good home/with a good person now so she's opened up.

I love female dogs because of that super affectionate personality. They're so kind and sweet. My female dog is literally super attached to me. I dont need to put her on a leash and she wont leave my sight. Both of my boy dogs have both been super alpha and the last thing they give a fuck about is affection. They just let their big boss balls hang and it shows in their mentality. Although my boy right now who's 13 has been getting a little soft and cuddly on me hehe

I love those old alpha dogs that just get to that point where they're like "eh fuck it" lmao. Reminds me of when you listen to a southern rap posse cut and the O.G. on the track sounds laid back while all the younger rappers are going hard because they have something to prove.

My dog is obsessed with the beach, but when I first got her she wouldn't go near the water and I had to have her on a leash 100% of the time. She even ran away and was missing for a few nights because she got out and chased a cat and just kept running until she was two suburbs away. I trained her pretty fast though, she's a quick learner, I guess she was just treated like shit and learned nothing when she was younger.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity