The Shitposting Thread

They're ok with it, once you gently wake them up with the cattle prod.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jimmy101 and CiG
I legit walked into a KFC back in the day and a horde of blowflies flew OUT of the building through the door. Such a fucked business.
Oh man, it's shocking really.

Back in high school there was this girl from our year level who kinda disappeared for a few months. One day she finally came back to school & it turned out that she had been sick the entire time after eating a KFC burger which had a piece of chicken in it which had some kind of abscess. Apparently she thought the pus oozing from it was just mayonnaise.

Reactions: CiG
Oh man, it's shocking really.

Back in high school there was this girl from our year level who kinda disappeared for a few months. One day she finally came back to school & it turned out that she had been sick the entire time after eating a KFC burger which had a piece of chicken in it which had some kind of abscess.

Holy fuckballs that's absolutely repulsive!

Apparently she thought the pus oozing from it was just mayonnaise.

xxxx.jpg

Uncle Billbo the ambulance chaser is a dead ringer for Jimmy's father. But I would haven't picked Anning as the Mummy

I legit walked into a KFC back in the day and a horde of blowflies flew OUT of the building through the door. Such a fucked business.

I used to deliver to 3 of them every fucking day, such a wonderful thing walking into those kitchens and walking on an inch of fat even after they've been cleaned down.

Good or not you've still got a shit eating grin on your face so you must be enjoying it!

I legit walked into a KFC back in the day and a horde of blowflies flew OUT of the building through the door.
I used to deliver to 3 of them every fucking day, such a wonderful thing walking into those kitchens and walking on an inch of fat even after they've been cleaned down.
Oh, I get it now. Slammed & his truckie mates must have been leaving the shop just as CiG was walking in.