The Shitposting Thread

Please, none of your novelty sauces. Us Melbournians like to engage with finer delicacies, such as relishes made from whale semen. It's all the rage.

We know you have no problem with gay people, that's what we've been saying for ages.
of course not, he is one of those gay people. Which also goes to show that we have no problems with da gays.

Do you realise that in the time it took you make that in MS Paint I consumed a hearty cock dinner in my kitchen
no doubt.

Reactions: CiG
using my girlfriend & her housemate as human furniture?

When you say human furniture do you mean you stick your fingers between their gaps searching for loose change only to find furry nuts that you don't remember eating previously but still sample anyway?

It took me less than a minute to make that image.
That's good buddy. Practise makes perfect. Wouldn't exactly call it something to be proud of, shame really you can't apply the same tenacity to other, more legitimate forms of creativity, such as playing the drums. But regardless, I don't wanna shit on your parade. Top stuff :thumbsup:

Correct. Hopefully that doesn't blur the lines for some of you. I realise that tolerating people's sexual preferences because it really doesn't affect you at all at the end of the day & the act sucking someone's penis whilst fingering their butthole is often considered to be one & the same by some UM kinsmen.

of course not, he is one of those gay people. Which also goes to show that we have no problems with da gays.

The lack of comprehension is absolutely staggering. Good lord.

When you say human furniture do you mean you stick your fingers between their gaps searching for loose change only to find furry nuts that you don't remember eating previously but still sample anyway?
Sure...why not, I suppose.

Incredible scenes here, "The Prince" has wandered out to the wicket & dispatched each of the Stooges with his very first three posts of the day. It's raining sixes here at Bellerive Oval.

Reactions: Slammed
tag-someone-that-loves-cock-meat-sandwiches-ness-4717268.png

@jimmy101

Reactions: CiG and Slammed