The Shitposting Thread

Hey @jimmy101 you do realise that for anyone in the many countries that don't play cricket you're using a picture of your girl friend as an avatar?

This is literally the dad joke of dad jokes.

And as I keep telling you, I am a dad therefore it's all I have!

Reactions: CiG
And as I keep telling you, I am a dad therefore it's all I have!
That's the first time I've heard this. That's cool. Although it must be asked why you're spending your time posting in a thread with a KFC worker, a crackwhore & a kid which drink his own piss? Instead of doing other things, such as parenting.

Reactions: CiG
Yet again it's unsurprising that someone like you doesn't know how to multi-task.
I can multi-task all day. For example, I spent most of my afternoon today making the Three Stooges themselves run around in circles.

For me personally, fathering Jimmy and mingling with the cream of the crop of this forum is not that difficult.
Guys, we really need to look into getting TB some help, poor bloke is that deep in the closet he's finding his old baby-clothes.

I think we need to start some sort of a pledge. Everyone please post your bank details in here & I will withdraw $900 from each of your accounts on behalf of the committee. You'll be able to claim this on your tax returns, don't worry.

Foursome with the local lads?
Looks like CiG is sleep-posting again. I have no problem with gay people, but is there actually anyone on this god-forsaken forum who isn't subconsciously a queer? Liberate yourselves already, gentlemen.

We know you have no problem with gay people, that's what we've been saying for ages.
Correct. Hopefully that doesn't blur the lines for some of you. I realise that tolerating people's sexual preferences because it really doesn't affect you at all at the end of the day & the act sucking someone's penis whilst fingering their butthole is often considered to be one & the same by some UM kinsmen.

Do you realise that in the time it took you make that in MS Paint I consumed a hearty streak dinner in my kitchen, using my girlfriend & her housemate as human furniture?