The Shitposting Thread

Where did Jimmy go? I bet he's eating a chocolate starfish and drinking drumstick flavored water
Wtf? You give me flack for listening to Green-era Seps, yet you listen to SOAD & this shit?

Time for another quick question. What would you rather do... read ten of Tech's posts in a row, or submerge your entire head in a boiling pot of chicken fat for 10 seconds?

For me the answer is a no-brainer, but I'm curious to hear what you guys think.

Reactions: Slammed
I've been trying to this entire time mate. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Think of it this way, even if you brought in Brian Lara to show the under-10s how to play a perfect cover-drive, doesn't mean the little whippersnappers are going to automatically turn into superstars overnight. You gotta be able to think for yourself.

I think after CiG introduced us to your "demon in the sack black girlfriend" you're credibility on women has drowned in that water you are leading her too.

Reactions: CiG
Time for another quick question. What would you rather do... read ten of Tech's posts in a row, or submerge your entire head in a boiling pot of chicken fat for 10 seconds?

Considering most of this discussion has been about you getting sexual gratification from rubbing your cock in boiling fat I don't think your answer comes as any surprise to us.

Considering most of this discussion has been about you getting sexual gratification from rubbing your cock in boiling fat I don't think your answer comes as any surprise to us.
Considering i didn't provide my answer, it comes as no surprise to me that Slammed has dropped the ball again.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
Considering i didn't provide my answer, it comes as no surprise to me that Slammed has dropped the ball again.

Being able to understand that your greatest pleasure in life is having your cock covered in boiling oil was, like you say, a no brainer. You've done nothing but talk about it for an hour.

Reactions: jimmy101
Nah bro, all I did was compare your posts to greasy junk food & these chimpanzees all jumped on it for the past hour cause this thread turns on the beat of my drum.

It's not too much for me to say that I am in fact the Brian Lara of this thread, possibly the entire forum.

Come off it bro. Quite the contrary. When I disappeared for like 30 mins you were all like..."w..wh..where's Jimmy?".

It's not too much for me to say that I am in fact the Brian Lara of this thread, possibly the entire forum.

I don't think it's fair to compare yourself to an international cricketer, you should look closer to home. Steve Smith maybe. A cheat, a sook and someone who has brought shame on everything he did. :p

Reactions: jimmy101
Huh, this is interesting...

1MW2BvJ.png

Honestly thought CiG would have been in with a shout of appearing on this list. *shrugs*

I don't think it's fair to compare yourself to an international cricketer, you should look closer to home. Steve Smith maybe. A cheat, a sook and someone who has brought shame on everything he did. :p
Lara >>> sandpaper Smith.

Reactions: Slammed