The Shitposting Thread

BREAKING NEWS! TMZ Norway has just spotted Gaahl with his new boyfriend ...

0OCKA1r.jpg

ymLDvQz.jpg

When the teacher asks "What did you do today?"...

Jimmy: I worked an honest 8-hour day, making some hard-earned cash ahead of the xmas break.

Slammed: Oh, I just fucked my wife a coupe of times.

CiG: I created an innovative new product & outlined a basic marketing strategy for it.

VaginalBrabarity: Derr.. I sat in front of the computer all night photoshopping this random dude's face into a whole bunch of homo-erotic scenarios without paying too much attention to the irony of the whole thing.

----

Hm, I'm gonna go out on a limb here & suggest that one of us didn't really make the most of their day like they could have, & I think we all know who that person is.... Slammed, you should really be looking to fuck your wife at least 3 or 4 times a day, bro.

Reactions: CiG
Slammed's patented shish kebab Jimmy balls.

They sell well in Melbourne!

Slammed, you should really be looking to fuck your wife at least 3 or 4 times a day, bro.

Are you fucking kidding, risking once a day is heart attack material for me as it is.

When the teacher asks "What did you do today?"...

Jimmy: I worked an honest 8-hour day, making some hard-earned cash ahead of the xmas break.

I feel sorry for you working an 8 hour day,honestly I did about three and my heart bleeds for you!

Reactions: jimmy101 and CiG