The Shitposting Thread

QWXSw17.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Nobody used any different photos of you than usual
But you did, a week ago. It's no big deal, I know you were only playing around. Just saying that if shit like that would begin to emerge into a trend, then I'd consider that to be going too far.

Obviously I'm not as invested in the forum as Manic was when he started his "farewell" thread, and it's massively laughable that a person who has been adding to this thread all day is still currently posting at 3.30am (LA time) on a Thursday morning, mentally masturbating themselves over someone else being a crackie. Do you think Tech might need some sleep? What is even even doing anyway, I can't recall him ever telling me about his occupation.

That in itself is an immaculate example of the great "irony" of Tech's posting I've been going on about. Seriously brotherman, if you go to the theme park some day soon do not for the life of you enter the house of mirrors, for you will most surely die.

But you did, a week ago. It's no big deal, I know you were only playing around. Just saying that if shit like that would begin to emerge into a trend, then I'd consider that to be going too far.

Yeah a week ago and you got triggered so I didn't do it again. Not sure why you randomly just brought it up as if we just did that in the "last couple of posts" as you put it. Put the crackpipe down pal.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
In those posts Tech posted some IMG thing that didn't upload properely along with some weird comment, & then you reacted to it, which I found to be suss. Since I didn't say anything about it last time, & couldn't see the image Tech had posted, I took it upon myself to state some pretty basic things about respecting people's privacy.

I guess we'll just wait for our resident meme-lord to explain wtf happened to the picture.