The Shitposting Thread

@jimmy101 this is probably one of my new favorites
mgV2G4h.jpg

you "both" look so happy. :)

Reactions: CiG
So I'm currently putting together a compendium of all of the shopped images Tech has created over the course of the past year. It's a work in progress, so far I've only got January - March printed, but looking to get it done over the course of the next few years.

33zdAyM.jpg

TV's and ariana grande at KFC? wtf lol.
So I'm currently putting together a compendium of all of the shopped images Tech has created over the course of the past year. It's a work in progress, so far I've only got January - March printed, but looking to get it done over the course of the next few years.

33zdAyM.jpg
oh dont worry, i plan on making a long post or maybe even a thread dedicated to the great JimmyFace. All of my wondrous work will be on display

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
oh dont worry, i plan on making a long post or maybe even a thread dedicated to the great JimmyFace. All of my wondrous work will be on display
I'm sure I'll stop by at some stage to pat you on the head & join in on the celebrations, that is, if OCD is something that should actually be celebrated.

Not sure what's up with those last couple of posts. Do be mindful that there's a difference between having some fun with photos that have been willingly uploaded here & harvesting pictures via facebook, private messages, or otherwise, without permission. I am a very open person & won't get sand in my crack over whatever the content may be, however, try not to poison the well by ruining the vibe.

Reactions: Sophii
No need to act all coy & be like "what?". It's not confusing at all. I said don't upload pictures of me that I didn't originally post here.

I may very well have misinterpreted your posts, and if that's the case, then just consider this to be me saying my piece on the matter.