The Shitposting Thread

OMfbHGL.jpg

Reactions: CiG
8YksrqL.png

Just saying, I found it pretty suspicious that CiG would react to a photo, which from my end, didn't look like it uploaded properly. Considering some weird shit goes down around these parts, I decided to (in a way which wasn't over the top at all) let y'all know what I'm cool with & what I am not.

8YksrqL.png

Just saying, I found it pretty suspicious that CiG would react to a photo, which from my end, didn't look like it uploaded properly. Considering some weird shit goes down around these parts, I decided to (in a way which wasn't over the top at all) let y'all know what I'm cool with & what I am not.

Did you try hitting reply on Techs post? Quite often when images don't appear it's a hotlinking error not caused by the poster. For some reason it can sometimes be got around by hitting reply and the image shows itself in the reply box.

yeah, next time maybe you shouldn't get all emotional without you know, actually knowing what the fuck it is you're commenting on. No one here dislikes you or is trying to offend you, and you should know this by now. That being said, i honestly feel like you caught some feewings towards me ... if you want me to stop shopping your pic(which you never indicated you had a problem with) just let me know. I thought we were all having a good time here, guess i was wrong.

Reactions: CiG
yeah, next time maybe you shouldn't get all emotional without you know, actually knowing what the fuck it is you're commenting on. No one here dislikes you or is trying to offend you, and you should know this by now. That being said, i honestly feel like you caught some feewings towards me ... if you want me to stop shopping your pic(which you never indicated you had a problem with) just let me know. I thought we were all having a good time here, guess i was wrong.
That's the thing, I didn't & still haven't gotten emotional about anything. And I've never indicated I have a problem with using the pic which I uploaded for the specific purpose of photoshop fun, cause I don't. Just seems to be a weird game on this site where people get off on unearthing "dirt" about each other. I remember you saying all this weird shit to STN about how you have "paperwork" on him. Wtf was up with that? Since then we haven't seen him on here. Since I was confused about what you were actually posting I decided then was the time to nip any potential bullshit in the bud cause clearly the main reason why I log into this forum is to talk dumb shit with you guys & figured if you guys were gonna take it to the next level like that & start "doxing" me then I wasn't gonna have a bar of it.

Did you try hitting reply on Techs post? Quite often when images don't appear it's a hotlinking error not caused by the poster. For some reason it can sometimes be got around by hitting reply and the image shows itself in the reply box.
Tried that just then. Maybe if you quote it the image might appear.

Reactions: Slammed
Tried that just then. Maybe if you quote it the image might appear.

Yeah sorry I meant you had to reply to the message. It doesn't work on all images, sometimes the only way I've found to get around it is to resort to code level and get the actual image from there, but quoting seems to fix the majority of the problems for a single reload then it goes back to the error.

That's the thing, I didn't & still haven't gotten emotional about anything. And I've never indicated I have a problem with using the pic which I uploaded for the specific purpose of photoshop fun, cause I don't. Just seems to be a weird game on this site where people get off on unearthing "dirt" about each other. I remember you saying all this weird shit to STN about how you have "paperwork" on him. Wtf was up with that? Since then we haven't seen him on here. Since I was confused about what you were actually posting I decided then was the time to nip any potential bullshit in the bud cause clearly the main reason why I log into this forum is to talk dumb shit with you guys & figured if you guys were gonna take it to the next level like that & start "doxing" me then I wasn't gonna have a bar of it.

I agree with laying down your boundaries. Whether one should have to is another argument, but the fact you did is fair enough, everyone has their limits. Kudos to you for grabbing the bull by the goolies.

For the record though I got emotional when you said you were leaving, I was so emotional I was working on a big Welcome banner for you, but I got overrun by those emotions and had to stop my masterpiece.

Reactions: jimmy101
"I'm calm, you aren't" isn't the vibe I'm trying to lay down here. Willing to let it go if everyone else is.

Reactions: Slammed
Lay me down the good vibe you trying to offer then brother. :p

I nearly posted the song from Frozen!

"I'm calm, you aren't" isn't the vibe I'm trying to lay down here.

Just a reference to Big Lebowski mate. :lol:

I agree with laying down your boundaries. Whether one should have to is another argument, but the fact you did is fair enough, everyone has their limits. Kudos to you for grabbing the bull by the goolies.

source.gif

Did this faggot just try bringing up previous drama? And then he has the nerve to imply that he doesnt have some kind of weird problem with me? Secondly, STN was here 'til a few months ago, and the comments i made of having paperwork on him was in January. Looks like you're just one of those natural faggots who loves stirring shit up and causing drama all because for some reason you feel like you're getting bullied by the people here who considered you to be alright. I get it, you're a weak minded bitch and somehow i've emotionally scarred you.

Willing to let it go if everyone else is.
I'm definitely not letting this go. You have shown your true colors in the last few days and from now on you will be on my shit list like manic, ozz and even that little bitch STN that you tried to come at me for.

Are you serious dude? What true colours? And since when have I ever stirred up shit with anyone on here?

You literally said a few posts ago that you didn't dislike me & now you've backflipped.