The Shitposting Thread

Please find evidence of me stating that I do steroids? You're just making up bullshit. And I take it you didn't go and join your fellow brothers in arms overseas like you said you would? I guess you aren't as much of a badass in real life. I'd honestly love to see how you act in person. You're probably a gigantic fucking pussy.

nice try, but i actually did.

And im pretty sure you werent here when people were floating around news articles about what kind of "bad ass" i am. You're just a pole smoker who regularly had roid induced meltdowns everytime i slapped you up. And you better believe that you would be eating through a straw if you ever talked to me like that in person.

You need to relax.
blow me, cunt ..... or better yet blow Ratt, he'll probably enjoy it.

pYKCpbC.jpg

@Slammed so my neighbors just got from Ireland and they brought me this. I'm not familiar with rugby at all but is this thing supposed to be thrown around like a football?

Reactions: CiG
To make matters even worse there is essentially two Rugbys. One is called Rugby League and the other Rugby Union. They both share some rules but there is quite a few differences. I think the Irish generally play Union,but I could be wrong.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I had to do American Football when I was at school because we had an American teacher who refused to accept he was in Australia. It wasn't a game I could ever get into.

I may not know all the rules to rugby but I can still yell at the TV when the refs make a call I don't like.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity