The Shitposting Thread

Ol' mate My Brain is-a Hidin' Biden.

i just think hes a natural moron and is definitely a pervert. I'm almost convinced that he's done some very disgusting things in the past.
qiBCXI9.gif

file.php

even babies want nothing to do with him...
giphy_8_orig.gif

edit: had to edit out some typos, i think my brain was Hidin lol

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
The biggest problem with those hits is that it's no more than a gnats mickey whisker between a solid hit and a knock out blow and with so many players leading with the head the odds of any hit leaving people laying on the ground are so much higher.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
The biggest problem with those hits is that it's no more than a gnats mickey whisker between a solid hit and a knock out blow and with so many players leading with the head the odds of any hit leaving people laying on the ground are so much higher.
yeah pretty much same here in American football. But here you also have shit load of full grown 300+ pound men diving at other mens knees. Its a disgusting sport imo and i think dudes like that are cowards that deserve to be stomped out.

So many dirty players in that compilation lmfao. Just a bunch of unhinged giant dudes in short shorts with mullets fighting in the mud. Chris Lewis the aboriginal guy at the very start used to date my cousin, I met him a shitload of times growing up, he'd pop up at big family gatherings and shit. Cool guy, really good passer and one of the best at playing mindgames lmao.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
AFL hasn't had the biff for a long time. Rugby League used to let fights rage on and it got to the point where in their State of Origin games if there wasn't a punch on in the first half even the commentators were calling for it to happen. Some fights can't be stopped in either sport but rugby has always had the bigger fights and AFL has always had the show ponies. Now days though show ponies are in both sports and there is more dancing than there is biffo.

Reactions: CiG
Jacko! Imagine having to play on that cunt. That's why he was so good at what he does, he'd fuck with people so much they'd get themselves in trouble reacting to him. He named his own book Dumb Like A Fox for a reason lmfao.

Reactions: Slammed