The Shitposting Thread

AFL hasn't had the biff for a long time. Rugby League used to let fights rage on and it got to the point where in their State of Origin games if there wasn't a punch on in the first half even the commentators were calling for it to happen. Some fights can't be stopped in either sport but rugby has always had the bigger fights and AFL has always had the show ponies. Now days though show ponies are in both sports and there is more dancing than there is biffo.

Truth. A lot of AFL fights are like NBA fights where all they're trying to do is prove they're not a bitch but the primary goal is to get the other person in trouble. AFL has its fair share of flops too, though no sport alive can compete with the amount of acting hurt faggots than soccer.

Reactions: Slammed
Jacko! Imagine having to play on that cunt. That's why he was so good at what he does, he'd fuck with people so much they'd get themselves in trouble reacting to him. He named his own book Dumb Like A Fox for a reason lmfao.

Guys like him, Brereton, and even Capper were good footballers because they could play, but they were excellent players because of how they could fuck with the other players minds and do it almost without being seen.

Reactions: CiG
Truth. A lot of AFL fights are like NBA fights where all they're trying to do is prove they're not a bitch but the primary goal is to get the other person in trouble. AFL has its fair share of flops too, though no sport alive can compete with the amount of acting hurt faggots than soccer.

Leigh Matthews breaking the point post with his head was still one of the most brutal things I've ever seen.

Not that even I can pick myself out in the crowd but me and my dad are about 10 rows back and to the left of the post in that video.

I was just watching some Warwick Capper highlights. That man was a certified goon.

Oh that guy was so full of himself that it flowed out his ears, but he was a right shit stirrer too.

Leigh Matthews breaking the point post with his head was still one of the most brutal things I've ever seen.

Not that even I can pick myself out in the crowd but me and my dad are about 10 rows back and to the left of the post in that video.

Holy shit!

Oh that guy was so full of himself that it flowed out his ears, but he was a right shit stirrer too.

You have to be to be on that level of shit-stirrer! One of the few guys that wouldn't be insulted *if you told him to go fuck himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed
Holy shit!

There was about 20,000 people who all said something very similar at the same time on that day :)

You have to be to be on that level of shit-stirrer! One of the few guys that wouldn't be insulted.

I never cared much for the guy but I give him credit for being able to carry the same shit stirring off the field. He was never a quality singer like Jacko was though :)

Not that it actually means much but I think Jacko actually won and Aus Music award for his song, all Capper did was prove that he was paid too much.

Jacko was more than just a show pony though, he could back it up. He might not have been the best talent but he could do more than just throw some words together and run around a field, maybe not much more but there was more :)

got fucking arrested today but my parents are going out of town and in gonna get fucked up this week

1hx7Wgu.jpg