The Shitposting Thread

Man, that was a wild 5 pages. Guess Jimbo couldnt take it anymore? I mean, it is a shitposting thread, what do you expect? I deal with this kinda childish horseplay all day at my work.
yea, and the weird part is he's the one who's usually asking for it. I'm thinking the reason he got all weird was because he probably does work at that KFC i mentioned lol. If you didn't catch that part then go back a few more pages. that stuff is gold

make sure to wash that cock meat sandwich down with a nice jug of Hades Piss.

You never shared your cartoon of Hades Piss around, well if you did you didn't give any to me. Hmm maybe that was deliberate. You didn't share with me because I don't offer you the same boudoir services as these others blokes do. You bastard! How fucking rude of you. Now I am offended.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Oh damn, that's the shit nightmares are made of. Could you imagine sitting down to watch some Bugs Bunny and next thing you know Hades cartoon comes on.
hades would be a drugged out Bambi who's lost in the woods. Imagine a Blurry cartoon, that would be on a whole 'nother level. He'd be a toe-sucking version of elmer fudd

hades would be a drugged out Bambi who's lost in the woods. Imagine a Blurry cartoon, that would be on a whole 'nother level. He'd be a toe-sucking version of elmer fudd

The sad thing about that image is that he's so fucked in the head he probably thinks he can pull it off.