The Shitposting Thread

en_hausderluege.jpg

fsefew.png

are you serious? Its literally the worst pizza to eat cold. Little Caesers is pretty much trash if you dont eat it hot out of the box. And im somewhat of a pizza dude too. Oh and the first job i ever had as a kid was making pizzas at little Caesers lol

Oh no I know its fucking terrible unless its fresh as fuck. But when you're hungry as fuck and have nothing around at the moment its a good alternative. I'd rather have any other pizza if I had the choice.

I prefer Pizza Hut over any major chain pizza delivery. Biased because I worked at one, and the stuffed crust is :kickass:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Oh no I know its fucking terrible unless its fresh as fuck. But when you're hungry as fuck and have nothing around at the moment its a good alternative. I'd rather have any other pizza if I had the choice.

I prefer Pizza Hut over any major chain pizza delivery. Biased because I worked at one, and the stuffed crust is :kickass:
i used to like Pizza Hut the most out of the big chains but nowadays i'd say Dominoes is better. That being said i rarely eat any @ any of those places nowadays and go for some proper new york style pizza whenever im craving some pie(they even sell by the slices). Buuuuuut i actually stopped by LC's today and picked up a hot n ready on my way home, :lol:

Situational irony is a beautiful thing, Tech.

And yeah its weird like that! Dominos have the best fucking deals right now over PH and PJ.

Yknow, I've never had a New York styled pizza, I think. Or a Chicago style, and I even lived in Illinois for a time.

I like LC's because they have hot pies coming out of the oven when you step in, no waiting or anything. And its actually not bad when its hot. And tbh the difference in quality form all those chains is minimal for me to even say which ones better than the other. I just know LC's is the worst when its cold.

Most NYC style pizzerias sell by the slices too, so i'd give them a shot if i were you. Never had a chicago style deep dish pizza either., And tbh those dont even look like pizzas to me.

Have you guys heard of that one dude who does pizza reviews on youtube and facebook? Says "hey Frankie" all the time and refers to everyone as scumbags lol.

I'm not familiar, no. But it sounds interesting. Much better than other shit Ive seen in food reviews. Reviewbrah will forever be my fav, though. Such a class motherfucker.

Cold Dominos is still aight, if you're desperate enough. But I wouldn't recommend anybody who is familiar with good pizza to eat Dominos from over here. Pure garbo.

Have you guys heard of that one dude who does pizza reviews on youtube and facebook? Says "hey Frankie" all the time and refers to everyone as scumbags lol.

Nope!

I know this lady though, she's a genius and not shit at cooking at all...

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Im not big on big chain pizzas here anymore. All garbage. Pizza Pizza is the worst, tastes like fucking cardboard. Worse than even the worst Little Caesars. Especially cold, where it turns hard as a rock.

We do have a small chain here called Pizza Unlimited, its fucking bomb. Their donair pizza and butter chicken pizza rock my life, straight up. And extra larges with unlimited toppings for ~21 bucks too. Can't go wrong.