The Shitposting Thread

Cheer up faggot.

Nigga I am, thankfully. I've got a killer ass job I'm always looking forward to.
On top of that my music ideas are getting better and better.
Also I have the best wife in the world

Shits happening and I couldn't be more thankful in life right now.

Reactions: CiG
Not sure what's up with those last couple of posts. Do be mindful that there's a difference between having some fun with others and throwing sand in my ass crack. I am a very open person & won't get sand in my crack over whatever the content may be, however, try not to poison the well by ruining the vibe.
troll-slap-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

I agree with laying down your boundaries. Whether one should have to is another argument, but the fact you did is fair enough, everyone has their limits. Kudos to you for grabbing the bull by the goolies.

I agree with laying down your boundaries. Whether one should have to is another argument, but the fact you did is fair enough, everyone has their limits. Kudos to you for grabbing the bull by the goolies.
Just saying, I found it pretty suspicious that Apu didnt react to a pic of my shlong, which from my end, looked like it uploaded properly. Considering some weird shit goes down around these parts, I decided to (in a way which wasn't over the top at all) let y'all know what I'm cool with & what I am not.

Reactions: CiG
is that what he complains to you about at nights? Do you cure him with a goby?

btw those are Jimmies words i was having fun with, Raj.

I'm not good with gobys, lockjaw makes me bite at the wrong times. Besides he doesn't complain to me, he's run away. I figured he was trapped in your dungeon and you were keeping him all to yourself. You never sent Mrs Jimmy home after all.

Reactions: Sophii
You posted your schlong? Gotta admit it's not one I'd add to my happy snaps collection but I thought I would have noticed it.

Just saying, I found it pretty suspicious that Apu didnt react to a pic of my shlong, which from my end, looked like it uploaded properly. Considering some weird shit goes down around these parts, I decided to (in a way which wasn't over the top at all) let y'all know what I'm cool with & what I am not.

Pretty glad I stayed oblivious to whatever the fuck just happened?

Reactions: Slammed
I'm not good with gobys, lockjaw makes me bite at the wrong times. Besides he doesn't complain to me, he's run away. I figured he was trapped in your dungeon and you were keeping him all to yourself. You never sent Mrs Jimmy home after all.
he broke out, grabbed a pair of my girls nicest high-heels and her most glamours dress and took off. Left me a note saying "you hurt me big Daddy, i'm off to Apu's"

Reactions: Slammed and CiG
he broke out, grabbed a pair of my girls nicest high-heels and her most glamours dress and took off. Left me a note saying "you hurt me big Daddy, i'm off to Apu's"

International postage sucks lately, he must have got caught in customs. I hear those full body searches are something he'd embrace.