The Shitposting Thread

I really enjoy Pomegranate stuff. Smoothies, water, juice, etc. Always been my favorite fruit and it pairs well with other fruits

As for the whiskey note, I'll keep that in mind! Whiskey is something that is to be enjoyed, not to get wasted on. Right now, I'm in the mood to enjoy my weekend with alcohol. Not something I do often.

I really enjoy Pomegranate stuff. Smoothies, water, juice, etc. Always been my favorite fruit and it pairs well with other fruits

oh what, you just might be part Armenian ;)

As for the whiskey note, I'll keep that in mind! Whiskey is something that is to be enjoyed, not to get wasted on. Right now, I'm in the mood to enjoy my weekend with alcohol. Not something I do often.
yea man, take a whiff ... then a little sip, swish it around your mouth before you send it down the hatch.

Damn you Tera, now i want to pour me a glass.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Slammed and Sophii
And yeah im not surprised that theyre a little pricey there since they're imports.

I don't believe any bourbon is made here, some is bottled here under licence but not made here. We've had a rum factory in Queensland for 130 years and they do pretty well but the government tax everything like alcohol and tobacco to the max here. 25 years ago we could get a carton of 24 cans of beer for $20, and a bottle of Jim Beam for about $18. Then the government worked out that people actually like alcohol and wont stop drinking it so taxing it would be a good money spinner. We had what they called an 'alcopops' tax which was suppose to effect those ready to drink cans of bourbon and coke, rum and coke, vodka and coke etc because the younger generation were drinking them heavily and we can't have young adults enjoying themselves. All it did was put those cans up to about $5 each, beer up to about $2 a can and bottles of bourbon up to $40+. Some will say it's the price we pay to have a free medical system, but realistically it's a price we pay to keep the fat cunts running the country in big pay checks.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Hahahahaha, its what I'm good at I guess~

Man I've really been into Armenian stuff but I don't know all too much. I know Armenia is incredibly Christian and have their own orthodoxy compared to Catholic and Eastern.

Hahahahaha, its what I'm good at I guess~

Man I've really been into Armenian stuff but I don't know all too much. I know Armenia is incredibly Christian and have their own orthodoxy compared to Catholic and Eastern.
yea, the country is 100% christian and is also the first country to fully accept Christianity as its national religion so that would technically make the Armenian Apostolic/Orthodox branch the oldest church. But i myself follow our true older pagan traditions .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Native_Faith
we call it "Hetanos", which means Heathens lol

the pomegranate and apricot are our national fruits and you wont find a home without some. Tress of those two fruits literally everywhere.

Reactions: Sophii
yea, the country is 100% christian and is also the first country to fully accept Christianity as its national religion so that would technically make the Armenian Apostolic/Orthodox branch the oldest church. But i myself follow our true older pagan traditions .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Native_Faith
we call it "Hetanos", which means Heathens lol

the pomegranate and apricot are our national fruits and you wont find a home without some. Tress of those two fruits literally everywhere.

Guess I gotta visit Armenia then! Ive always been interested in religions in that area, namely Zoroastrianism, Yezidis, etc. Ill look into the old Pagan shit too!

What other Armenian foods are there?

Zoroastrianism is pretty much a form of Paganism and i'd say is the father of all modern religions. We even "shared" gods since Armenia and Persia have been neighbors since the beginning.

oh man there's way too may to list, but our signature Armenian "BBQ" khorovats is by far the main favorite of most. Wikipedia incorrectly refers to it as a "kebab" btw no Armenian or Persian calls a Kabb(pronounced Kya-bob) a kebab, and we would know since it originates in our region and not in the middle east. Kabob is only one form(ground beef version) of khorovats.

https://www.google.com/search?q=arm...WDop4KHa-aBjkQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1024&bih=632
ZALat8q.jpg

beef, pork, chicken, lamb and even some kabab in the bac

This is a kabob khorovats ...
Kebab%20%E2%80%93%20The%20national%20food%20of%20Iran.jpg

the bottom skewer is a chicken kabob

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Zoroastrianism is pretty much a form of Paganism and i'd say is the father of all modern religions. We even "shared" gods since Armenia and Persia have been neighbors since the beginning.

oh man there's way too may to list, but our signature Armenian "BBQ" khorovats is by far the main favorite of most. Wikipedia incorrectly refers to it as a "kebab" btw no Armenian or Persian calls a Kabob(pronounced Kya-bob) a kebab, and we would know since it originates in our region and not in the middle east. Kabob is only one form(ground beef version) of khorovats.

https://www.google.com/search?q=arm...WDop4KHa-aBjkQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1024&bih=632
ZALat8q.jpg

beef, pork, chicken, lamb and even some kabob in the bac

Oh my dear god that looks so good :eek:
Okay, def gotta visit armenia for the food too.

oh man there's way too may to list, but our signature Armenian "BBQ" khorovats is by far the main favorite of most. Wikipedia incorrectly refers to it as a "kebab" btw no Armenian or Persian calls a Kabob(pronounced Kya-bob) a kebab, and we would know since it originates in our region and not in the middle east. Kabob is only one form(ground beef version) of khorovats.

ZALat8q.jpg

beef, pork, chicken, lamb and even some kabob in the bac

fwefweffff.gif

Kya-Bib?

View attachment 23147

Carving some delicious Irish meats.
lol shawerma .... that's not even a kabob, but the arabs and turks incorrectly label it as one. Those people have no claims to that word to even start tossing it around.

Tech are you American born or Armenian born?
born in Yerevan, one of the oldest inhabited cities on this planet. Came here when i was 4.

Reactions: CiG and Sophii