The Shitposting Thread

absolutely not, our people originate in the Caucasus and have nothing at all to do with india dude. we look and sound absolutely nothign like them either, we are white, not brown. When the Armenian kingdom expanded and reached the mediterranean we started mixing with others so there are some more tan skinned dudes but they're still pretty much white. Also eastern persians and the turks (who came from mongolia btw) who conquered the area also mixed with us. Thats why we have dudes who are a little darker like Serj from SOAD .. but shit, theyre still whiter than italians, greeks, jews etc.

Urartians, Kuro-Araxes culutre, The Shengavit district(which is the part of Yerevan i originate from), etc ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shengavit_Settlement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kura–Araxes_culture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urartu

much much older than the vedic

Alright, thats cool! My geography is incredibly poor :lol:
If I'm not learning I'm dying, so this is good info! That's interesting. This is a lot of interesting history.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Btw, John is the coolest dude in SOAD but Shavo is the "purest" Armenian in the group and has no lebanese or other blood in him, unlike the other dudes. He was also born in Yerevan. Look how white that dude is. Most people from that country are naturally fair-skinned, but most of the dudes are either working outside all day or euro squatting in the hood while smoking cigarettes and eating sunflower seeds lol. Most of our women are very pale skinned since they dont spend as much time outside as the dudes do. And by women i dont mean a half-breed tanned whorebag like kim kardashian. ;)

Reactions: Sophii
Shavo is such a chill guy lol. He's so potato brained, or used to be.

And damn, now that you point that out, holy shit. So most Armenians are super white?

Also; euro squatting :lol:
Thats my favorite phrasing and its so comfortable to stand/sit.
Ew, Kim Kardashian. Thats gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
yeah i'd say most Armenians who havent mixed are pretty white.

something like this wouldn't be an uncommon site in Yerevan...
GS5mY6x.jpg

leather jackets, adidas swishies, russian signs/letters(former member of the soviet union) and all. Looks like one of the dudes on the left is eating seeds too lmao

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
not gonna lie, those couch pics/memes always made me wanna bone her. And no, i dont need to see the boogly pics of her lol
by man you mean "human" right? If so then yea i agree, but i dont think anyone actually thinks "god" was a human.

Just making sure you're not taking some weird feminist jab at men.

As you surmise, I mean the idea that humans are the "image of god." Humans are kind of gross.

I'd be fine with a feminist interpretation, too, but only in the sense that I'd like to see maleness and masculinity not be the assumed face of the divine. There's nothing at all wrong with men that isn't a product of the defective practices of socialization our culture foists on us all.