The Shitposting Thread

I'd be fine with a feminist interpretation, too, but only in the sense that I'd like to see maleness and masculinity not be the assumed face of the divine. There's nothing at all wrong with men that isn't a product of the defective practices of socialization our culture foists on us all.
oh fuck off, outside of women having a womb men are the backbone of humanity. Lets not forget that. We built the empires and nations that you're living in today with our blood. This world would be a cesspool and probably wouldn't even exist today if it wasn't for the great men throughout history.

Also lets not forget what the great Archie Bunker said....
"God made man in His own image. He made women after, from a rib, a cheaper cut" ;)

God, Armenian women are so fucking beautiful.

View attachment 23156
atta boy ...
tumblr_pv7j7cb1z81yqlis1o2_400.gifv

tenor.gif

tumblr_pv7j7cb1z81yqlis1o4_400.gifv

Reactions: Sophii
:lol: aww man thats kinda sad to think about.
But to be honest, I dont think I've seen any nation quite as supportive of its culture as much as Armenia.

I dunno why I'm hyping Armenia up so much. Its just such a neat culture. Same with old Celtic cultures.

:lol: aww man thats kinda sad to think about.
But to be honest, I dont think I've seen any nation quite as supportive of its culture as much as Armenia.
a small but proud bunch of people!
fa6b5c728f3a9d836a2d034849732adc.jpg

quote-armenia-is-dying-but-it-will-survive-the-little-blood-that-it-still-has-left-is-precious-anatole-france-122-38-86.jpg

I personally love talking about the history of the region which is the reason i nerd out on that stuff.

edit: btw that part about losing most of our wars is totally incorrect. Its jsut that quote stems from what happened to Armenia during the genocide.

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
a small but proud bunch of people!
fa6b5c728f3a9d836a2d034849732adc.jpg

quote-armenia-is-dying-but-it-will-survive-the-little-blood-that-it-still-has-left-is-precious-anatole-france-122-38-86.jpg

I personally love talking about history of the region which is the reason i nerd out on that stuff.

edit: btw that part about losing most of our wars is totally incorrect.

Then nerd away man! Its your people, and its a proud people. I love learning about different cultures and especially so since its related to the band that got me into playing music.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity