The Shitposting Thread

I'm somewhere between 160 and 170 now. I'm totally out of shape for wrestling now, but I still remember the form and certain moves. My dad was my wrestling coach and that was his passion outside of fishing.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I fucking hated wrestling, hated it. The moment I felt my left shoulder pop out of its socket at the second meet my senior year I experienced the greatest sensation of relief I think I've ever had, because I knew I wouldn't have to fucking wrestle again. I might have liked it more if it had been the only sport I participated in, but I played football in the fall and I was always beat up at the end of football season, plus the need to cut a bunch of weight to wrestle. I felt like crap all the time and it was just a slog. I get why people love it, but it was not the sport for me.

I fucking hated wrestling, hated it. The moment I felt my left shoulder pop out of its socket at the second meet my senior year I experienced the greatest sensation of relief I think I've ever had, because I knew I wouldn't have to fucking wrestle again. I might have liked it more if it had been the only sport I participated in, but I played football in the fall and I was always beat up at the end of football season, plus the need to cut a bunch of weight to wrestle. I felt like crap all the time and it was just a slog. I get why people love it, but it was not the sport for me.

I got mono during wrestling season my 8th grade year and missed like half of the school year because of it. I had it bad. Then I picked up music, then bass guitar and the rest is history from there.

but I still remember the form and certain moves.
this would mean that you can still out-wrestle the average dude, regardless of what shape you're in today.

I fucking hated wrestling, hated it. My shoulder popped out
i was gonna say "hah, you're built like a broad" .... but then forgot about how humongous your hands are ...
v9CUOQl.png

this would mean that you can still out-wrestle the average dude, regardless of what shape you're in today.

i was gonna say "hah, you're built like a broad" .... but then forgot about how humongous your hands are ...
v9CUOQl.png

Shit, I've lost 100 lbs in 12 months to attain this girlish figure. The one good thing I learned from wrestling is that cutting weight is eminently achievable. I played ball at like 220 as a senior and wrestled at 182, so I knew it could be done.