The Shitposting Thread

Bones don't shrink
yeah try telling that to all the trannies who are wrestling women ...

"When historians dissect the Fall of the American Empire, this will be the cover photo...

Dv2C8vtUUAE9koB

estrogen and an orchiectomy won't reverse the effects of puberty on the voice, which, frankly, sucks.
that's because you're a man, and that's not going to change regardless of what mental affliction you have ... even if you chop your penis off.

I havent had Tech piss me off yet so, it's all good :D

Actually, maybe when I first started, but I picked up real soon that Tech is just set in his aggressive way of thinking, not that its bad. Dudes pretty quick witted. If not for this Shitpost Thread I probably wouldn't have gotten along with him more than I do now, so thanks Tech :thumbsup:
it's only aggressive to people who are as soft as cotton candy.

And on the days he pisses us off it's TechnicalScumbaggery
woa woa woa calm down now, ButtSlammed ... or well have to sick Deep Brown Pocket on you! He'll teach you what "slammed" really means.

Reactions: Slammed and Sophii
yeah try telling that to all the trannies who are wrestling women ...

Dv2C8vtUUAE9koB

You do understand that that's a trans man, right? Assigned female at birth. He wanted to wrestle in the boys division and was blocked by the state. The dumb fucking rules are what put him in the ring with women.

that's because you're a man, and that's not going to change regardless of what mental affliction you have ... even if you chop your penis off.

The APA disagrees, and I'll defer to their expertise.

You do understand that that's a trans man, right? Assigned female at birth. He wanted to wrestle in the boys division and was blocked by the state. The dumb fucking rules are what put him in the ring with women.

So instead it's actually a woman on what amounts to a mountain-load of performance enhancing drugs?

... taking male hormone therapy treatment and beating up on grls. But yeah, i guess that picture wasnt a good example for what i was getting at, here's a better one for you ..
DtlpnVbVYAADx7O.jpg

Hannah-Mouncey.jpg

The APA disagrees, and I'll defer to their expertise.
reality doesnt, regardless of what some shrinks with agendas say. There are only two genders, that is a fact that none of you dimwits with your agendas will ever be able to change. A man who thinks he is a woman or a unicorn or whatever is the definition of being mentally ill. Getting your penis chopped off and taking estrogen doesn't magically turn you into a woman, and neither does pretending to be one. So yeah, you're a man and always will be. deal with it

... taking male hormone therapy treatment and beating up on grls. But yeah, i guess that picture wasnt a good example for what i was getting at, here's a better one for you ..

reality doesnt, regardless of what some shrinks with agendas say. There are only two genders, that is a fact that none of you dimwits with your agendas will ever be able to change. A man who thinks he is a woman or a unicorn or whatever is the definition of being mentally ill. Getting your penis chopped off and taking estrogen doesn't magically turn you into a woman, and neither does pretending to be one. So yeah, you're a man and always will be. deal with it

Lol the oracle of all knowledge strikes again with his infinite wisdom. No one cares what moronic fucks like you think about any subject. I don't understand how people that are as stupid as you manage to function day to day.

Lol the oracle of all knowledge strikes again with his infinite wisdom. No one cares what moronic fucks like you think about any subject. I don't understand how people that are as stupid as you manage to function day to day.
how about you eat a dick and fuck off before i send your pansy ass off running and crying again? And reality is this is our thread and no one here gives a fuck about what some midget juicer snowflake who eats dick and gets balls slammed on his loose ass cheeks thinks.

btw there are countless psychologists who say there is NO SUCH THING as a "transsexual" so yeah ... i know you like inviting them to your bedroom every now and them .. but face the facts you little roidraging fagbag.

how about you eat a dick and fuck off before i send your pansy ass off running and crying again? And reality is this is our thread and no one here gives a fuck about what some midget juicer snowflake who eats dick and gets balls slammed on his loose ass cheeks thinks.

Lol again? I'd love to be reminded of the last time that happened. Also, making up random shit about me is a poor tactic. Try a little harder bro. If you're capable of it (which we all know you aren't).

All you do is repeat the same formulaic nonsense over and over again. You've been like this since you joined. Get help.

Edit: don't even care to respond to the bs you added to your post. You're fucking retarded. That's it.

Not even funny or clever, or even remotely true, but keep gassing him up for no reason CiG. Keep grinding for those likes!