The Shitposting Thread

salami.jpg

@Terasophe you probably knew Serj is a dumb leftist bernie bro but did you know John is a conservative?

Thats an interesting twist of knowledge; I thought everyone in that band was left leaning. What a cool motherfucker John is!

I wish Serj wasn't such a tool, man. In his youth he actually had pretty good ideas and was pretty smart. But he's proving to be just a sheep to the mass.

Thats an interesting twist of knowledge; I thought everyone in that band was left leaning. What a cool motherfucker John is!

I wish Serj wasn't such a tool, man. In his youth he actually had pretty good ideas and was pretty smart. But he's proving to be just a sheep to the mass.

It's been a long ass time, but he used to administer a forum called "Axis of Justice" along with Tom Morello. I can't remember now which one of them banned me, but the parting message was fucking hilarious, albeit not nearly as hilarious as the like 6000 word, unformatted, basically unpunctuated, "I'm praying for you dude," email Dave Mustaine sent me when I suggested he should give up on Jesus and get back on the speed on the Megadeth forums circa whenever it was that Risk came out. Fuck I wish I still had access to that email account. It was fucking glorious.

It's been a long ass time, but he used to administer a forum called "Axis of Justice" along with Tom Morello. I can't remember now which one of them banned me, but the parting message was fucking hilarious, albeit not nearly as hilarious as the like 6000 word, unformatted, basically unpunctuated, "I'm praying for you dude," email Dave Mustaine sent me when I suggested he should give up on Jesus and get back on the speed on the Megadeth forums circa whenever it was that Risk came out. Fuck I wish I still had access to that email account. It was fucking glorious.

I could imagine getting sent a fucking essay by a musician would be hilarious, that would be a site to see.

I knew about Axis of Justice; a looooot of musicians were behind it. And I think I remember it being considered a non-profit organization, but I highly doubt it was.

I could imagine getting sent a fucking essay by a musician would be hilarious, that would be a site to see.

I knew about Axis of Justice; a looooot of musicians were behind it. And I think I remember it being considered a non-profit organization, but I highly doubt it was.

Well, they weren't making any money off that ezboard, lol.

Reactions: Sophii
Now I remember, it was Tom Morello that shitcanned me. He had this thread going about an SEIU strike where janitorial staff in Silicon Valley were striking, and their demands included a pay scale on par with the white collar staff working in the same buildings, or something of that nature. I asked him if his guitar tech got an equal share of his royalty checks. BANHAMMER

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
I miss wrestling as a sport. Wish I went back to it when I was in high school. Probably the only sport I held major interest in.
c8RqDTm.jpg

i always thought wrestling was a pretty cool sport, none of the high schools out here had wrestling teams though.

Serj is a very nice dude, but hes always been a tool.

Coolest thing about John is that he runs a pretty bad ass comic shop in Vegas

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
I knew about that comic shop! I'd love to go out that way and see what all he's got.
Shavo's got his own weed strain and clothing line now, called Red 22 I think? He's starting his own music project too, something along the lines of hip-hop oriented shit.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
oh fuck off, outside of women having a womb men are the backbone of humanity. Lets not forget that. We built the empires and nations that you're living in today with our blood. This world would be a cesspool and probably wouldn't even exist today if it wasn't for the great men throughout history.

Pretty much, but maybe don't treat girls as precious princesses that need mollycoddling and they won't turn out that way. There are some women who are strong/rational leaders and some men who are complete wimp-ass pussies.

Pretty much, but maybe don't treat girls as precious princesses that need mollycoddling and they won't turn out that way. .
in what way? Women and men are not the same so therefore should not be treated identically. We are not put on this planet to do the same things. Treat them like men and they start thinking they should have been born with a penis. You start treating your sons like little girls and they'll grow up to be like this seditions dude.

There are some women who are strong/rational leaders and some men who are complete wimp-ass pussies
oh shit, Bloops is teaching us something again by pointing out things that every human being on this planet knows :lol: You think i really don't know there are wimp-ass pussy dudes on this planet? I mean, have you not heard me imply that numerous users on this forum(including this new faggot) fall pretty much in that category? I really dont get what the point of your post is. at all.