The Shitposting Thread

I can attest to that. Its so goddamn bland, but it melts well into stuff. Goat cheese is really good and melts well, but I've never had it in a pasta.

My nachos aren't what anybody would consider professional but it's developed over the years based on what I like. Incremental tweaks etc. For example I only use turkey mince now, I dice an onion, a zucchini, sometimes I add kidney beans, I use cayenne pepper, a roughly chopped capsicum, and then the chips I use depend on my mood/what I can find that doesn't suck at the time. Usually some kind of spicy chip.

Reactions: Sophii
My nachos aren't what anybody would consider professional but it's developed over the years based on what I like. Incremental tweaks etc. For example I only use turkey mince now, I dice an onion, a zucchini, sometimes I add kidney beans, I use cayenne pepper, a roughly chopped capsicum, and then the chips I use depend on my mood/what I can find that doesn't suck at the time. Usually some kind of spicy chip.
Probably wouldn't do the onions since I'm not too big on the texture/crunch of onion, but the rest sounds interesting to try.
Spicy chips eh? Like a spicy tortilla chip? Only ones I've tried are certain Doritos chips

Waiting for the fucking parcel delivery man who should have delivered my parcel last week is not so blissful right now.

Reactions: Sophii