The Shitposting Thread

I think just because you need to do multiple pours with candles maybe. I've been reallllly tempted to get into the soap making actually, but I'd feel like an ass because I don't use bar soap lol. They turn out so cool looking though. I just saw a tutorial the other day where they poured the mix onto bubble wrap and mixed in some honey, then you take the bubble wrap off and it looks like honey comb. Cool as hell.

Reactions: Sophii
I think just because you need to do multiple pours with candles maybe. I've been reallllly tempted to get into the soap making actually, but I'd feel like an ass because I don't use bar soap lol. They turn out so cool looking though. I just saw a tutorial the other day where they poured the mix onto bubble wrap and mixed in some honey, then you take the bubble wrap off and it looks like honey comb. Cool as hell.

That is cool as hell! The wife uses glycerin soap base and goats milk to make the bars. Adds essential oils and food coloring for the look and smell. She made a fuckton of soaps that have lavender seeds and flowers in it.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Anyone ever dick around with candlemaking? Got into it a few months ago, it's excellent passive enjoyment with some music or tv on. Currently jamming the recs from the narrative thread and making about six of them for all the office ladies. My last marbling attempt was a bit sub-par, so I'm giving it another shot. This man's vids are the best:

the owner of this forum @MetalAges runs a cool little candle shop!
https://www.shiningsol.com/

Gotta polish the crowbar my man.

On the candle thing, has anyone ever tried using it in a kinky setting? Personally I've always thought it's over-rated as it doesn't even hurt when someone pours it on you.

Reactions: Slammed
Crowbar?? Wouldn't it be more of a Jimmybar? :p

My sister in law used it for some weird method of ear wax removal, not sure she did it for kink though. Then again maybe she likes being fucked in the ear.

Crowbar?? Wouldn't it be more of a Jimmybar? :p

My sister in law used it for some weird method of ear wax removal, not sure she did it for kink though. Then again maybe she likes being fucked in the ear.
Lol I dunno, I heard that saying recently & was looking for an excuse to use it.

Apparently that's just a crock of shit as far as candles go to remove earwax. I actually get blocked ears occasionally, and have found nothing works aside from the good old ear syringe.

Reactions: Slammed
Lol I dunno, I heard that saying recently & was looking for an excuse to use it.

Apparently that's just a crock of shit as far as candles go to remove earwax. I actually get blocked ears occasionally, and have found nothing works aside from the good old ear syringe.

You need an excuse to use your Jimmybar?

People let their faiths lie in different things, although my sister in law is into a lot of shit normal people would avoid, including her husband.

Reactions: jimmy101
Also if anyone is tempted to try using vanilla extract to make a candle, don't, it completely separates from the wax. Shoulda researched that one better first I guess.

I'm sure Blurry is patiently waiting in this very toilet as we speak, waiting to suck off a delicious little tranny. Just try not to take too long bro, nothing more annoying than waiting for some fucknut to finish up in the loo.
hahaha