The Shitposting Thread

I drunkenly dropped an entire plate of nachos all over my carpet and stained the fucking thing. Completely lost my temper, hurled my water bottle across the hallway and really only made things worse.

Ugh, god I hope work doesn't suck today

Wasn't The Killing Joke the same folks as TAS? It certainly had the look of the TAS. I'm not nerd enough to care. All Batman cartoons are the Batman cartoon as far as I'm concerned.

But it is a killer episode.

giphy.gif

Would you me to dump a turd on your door step so you can have it carbon dated?

Would you me to dump a turd on your door step so you can have it carbon dated?
If that's easier, sure. At the moment we've located one of your ancient poos orbiting around Saturn, hoping to bring it back to Earth for study. Either option is good.

I thought the same thing yesterday when I saw the road crew out trimming trees after our big storms earlier this week....well actually I thought "fuck I'm glad I aint the sucker doing that is the pissing rain", but its the same idea.

Reactions: Sophii
I thought the same thing yesterday when I saw the road crew out trimming trees after our big storms earlier this week....well actually I thought "fuck I'm glad I aint the sucker doing that is the pissing rain", but its the same idea.

Theres a chance we might get rained out tomorrow but Im not so sure yet.
Its been a good run though. Glad to be away from flagging/temporary traffic control.

In this country flagman is a fucking great deal, mostly boring, but because of the danger aspect of it and the qualifications one has to have for it a lolliepop stop and go person could easily get $35-40 per hour while a lacky on the shovel is only getting $25, double that for after hours. Usually for tree loppers and the like it's a flat rate for all staff because they don't get the quals and the jobs are interchangeable but on a proper road crew here it's good money being a target.

In this country flagman is a fucking great deal, mostly boring, but because of the danger aspect of it and the qualifications one has to have for it a lolliepop stop and go person could easily get $35-40 per hour while a lacky on the shovel is only getting $25, double that for after hours. Usually for tree loppers and the like it's a flat rate for all staff because they don't get the quals and the jobs are interchangeable but on a proper road crew here it's good money being a target.

Goddamn I wish I made that money as a flagger! Probably would if I worked for the state.