The Shitposting Thread

hey all is well as long as you don't put any of us in your patented sleeper hold.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
This forum has turned into the UM version of Lord of the Flies with TB assuming the role of Jack, only this time there is no naval officer.

Reactions: CiG
hmmm, the bashing the head in part sounds like what i did to manic a few weeks back. But he definitely doesn't fit the description all the way. Gonna have to go with Ozz. He's fat, i always bash him and he just keeps coming back for more

i gotta give it to SatansCableGuy though, he seems to have done a good job of wiping his stuff from the internet ...
Yeah I just messaged the admin at publiclyavailablepaperworkforcrimesthatdidnthappen.com and told them to quickly delete everything.

What did TB get charged with? I'm out of the loop evidently.
Sexual assault of a boy under 14. I’ve got paperwork to prove it but it’s on my old computer.

This forum has turned into the UM version of Lord of the Flies with TB assuming the role of Jack, only this time there is no naval officer.
Yep. I’m looking forward to the fire.

Yeah I just messaged the admin at publiclyavailablepaperworkforcrimesthatdidnthappen.com and told them to quickly delete everything.

Sexual assault of a boy under 14. I’ve got paperwork to prove it but it’s on my old computer.

Yep. I’m looking forward to the fire.

When all is said and done, the only active members will be TB and 7 of his alts arguing about how much Anthrax sucks

Reactions: CiG